chapter 11

*Scarlett pov*

*9 weeks later*

I rush to the bathroom and vomit. I check my watch and see that it's 3:30am. I hate this. I cry in the corner as quietly as I can, so I don't wake toby. I failed.

"Love... is it the vomiting?" he asks.

I nod.

"I know its stupid..." I look at him.

"Its not stupid. You have a phobia of vomit like lots of people, so this isn't ideal but it'll be over in one month." he sits on the floor.

"That's so long." I crawled over to him.

"I know it seems long but it isn't. It's four weeks, 30 days, it'll pass before you even know." he hugged me.

"You know what scene we get to film today?" I asked him.

"Hmmm? I wonder... I don't know." he answered sarcastically.

"It's the one where Mary, me, tells Francis, you, they're having a baby." I smiled.

"Ah yes the t.v. baby to go with our real baby."

"Yes we will love both just the same." I laugh.

"Well we will love this one more." he points to my more visible bump.

"Of course we will tobs. Can we go cuddle?"

"You don't have to ask me twice love." He helps you up.

You two walk back over to the bed and get in. Toby carefully wraps his arms around your waist.

"I'll wake you up in an hour. Ok my love?" he asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I shot back.

"No really." he laughed.

"Alright, fine. I love you." I said.

"I love you more." we fell asleep.

*one hour later*

"Good morning my love." He kissed all over my face.

"Nooooo!" I yelled.

"We have too." I got up and brushed my teeth.

I came back five minutes later and opened the closet. I rummage around looking for clothes.

"I have no clothes." I said.

"That's not true love."

"None thanks to you." I point to my bump.

"And your welcome." he kneeled down and kissed my bump, "hi baby, this is your daddy. I love you so much already."

He kissed my bump again and gave me one of his big hoodies. I wore some sweatpants. We left the house and went to set. I went to change into my looser costume and then to the makeup trailer. I saw caitlin and celina sitting there.

"Hello beautiful ladies." i say.

"Scarlett!" they yell in unison.

"Yes, that's my name last time I checked."

"How are you? How's the baby?" Caitlin asked.

"I'm good, tired but good. The baby made me throw up at 3:30 in the morning, but other than that he/she is good."

"You're such a gorgeous mama." Celina said.

"You're too kind. Also I see your tight dresses and feel bad." i smirk.

"You have a corsetless dress?! Not fair." Caitlin whined.

"I'm raising a baby here, I have a pretty good reason." I laughed in her face.