chapter 5

Toby's pov
I knocked on scars trailer door with an amazing surprise planned for her back at my apartment. She didn't answer right away but I know she heard me, as I heard footsteps coming towards the door. She opened the door with tears streaking down her face and makeup everywhere. My smile faded as my heart ached for her.

"Darling..." I asked as I walked into the trailer, closing it behind me.

She flung her arms over me and cried into my chest. I sat down with her on the floor as she held onto me for dear life. She was crying so hard to the point where she started shaking.

"Scarlett what's wrong?" I rubbed her back.

She didn't answer, just held on tighter. I put my cheek against the top of her head and tried to calm her.

"It's alright, you're ok." I whispered to her.

"I-i am a  t-te-rri-ble  d-d-a-au-g-ht-te-r." she sobbed into my chest.

"Why would you say that?" I rubbed her back.

"I-i can't. My dad... no!" she cried.

"What happened with your dad?" I asked softly.

"He-he is  d-de-ea-d.." she cried.

As soon as I heard those words my heart shattered into pieces. I held on to her tighter and kissed the top of her head. I felt absolutely awful.

"I have to go back home for his funeral but I don't want to go alone..." she looked up at me.

"You want me to come with you?" I looked back at her.

"It would mean the world to me tobs, you mean the world to me." she said softly.

"I would love to come with you if it makes you happy."

"I love you Toby."

"I love you too, Scarlett. Why don't we go to my apartment and tomorrow we'll talk to laurie. I'm sure she'll say yes." She hugged me.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" she pecked my lips.

We got up and I took her to the car. We drove back to my apartment and I totally forgot about the surprise I had readied for her. I only remembered once I opened the door.

"Toby... what's this?"

"I had planned a very special and romantic evening for us tonight but we don't have to if you don't want to." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"What is involved in this special and romantic evening?" she giggled.

"Well, there would be a home-cooked meal and a night of fun in the bedroom. But if there is something your uncomf-" she interrupted me with a kiss.

"I'd love that." She brought our foreheads together.

"Really? it isn't too much, right now?" I asked.

"No, because I've already seen most of you. Also because I love you and I want to be with you."

I adored her beauty for a minute. I leaned into kiss her, cupping her face in my hands. I had her jump and wrap her legs around me, I held onto her beautiful thighs and led her to my room. Rose petals everywhere and I laid her on the bed. Slowly taking off her shirt. I took off her shirt as she took off mine. I then unbuckled my pants and she took off her undergarments. I covered us with a blanket and went to town. And let me tell you she was amazing.

*an hour later*

We both laid on the bed afterwards.

"Wow..." I was speechless.

"Wow indeed." She smiled at me.

"You are amazing! I love you, Scarlett."

"And i love you Toby" she kissed my cheek.