ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ♛

This chapter contains smut

The school day had ended, and you were exhausted. Kirishima and Katsuki were still being petty, even during hero training.

You just wanted to go back to the dorms, and sleep in your bed and never have to see anyone ever again. Although, you couldn't. You had to meet with Kirishima.

You would've loved to just blow him off, and leave him there. That'd be so embarrassing for him, but you weren't that cruel.

You left the classrooms and went to the school gate, to see Kirishima standing there awkwardly and fiddling with his collar.

When he spotted you, he showed all of his sharp teeth, a small blush appearing on his cheeks and cleared his throat. Once you got there, he gave you a hug.

"Hey." He whispered, smelling your hair secretly.

"Hi." Your heart was doing backflips. The strong smell of his body spray was overwhelming, making your whole body heat up.

Shit.

Kirishima pulled away from the hug after a few seconds, and gave you a friendly grin. "Come on, I've got something prepared for us." He took your hand and led you out of the school gates.

You two walked towards a park, and then he covered your eyes, and took you to a tree. He uncovered your eyes, and you gasped.

It was beautiful. There was a red and white blanket on the floor, and there were fairy lights surrounding the tree and it's branches. There were a few sandwiches and all of your favourite foods and drinks.

"How did you manage to do this?" You turned to him, unable to control your smile.

"I have my ways." Kirishima grinned, and gestured for you to sit down.

The two of you talked for a while and ate all of the food together.

You felt pregnant with the amount of food you'd eaten, and patted your stomach. He made you feel so safe.

"Y/N." He said softly.

"Yeah?" You looked up at him, your E/C eyes locking with his.

"I really need you to know, I'm so sorry for everything I did. I'm sorry about chosing Mina over you, I'm sorry for using you, I'm sorry for embarrassing you, for everything. I'm a piece of shit. You deserve so much more than me, and now that I lost you, I realised that I really do love you, more than Mina. It's always been you. I love you, Y/N."

Your eyes filled with tears.

"You can't just say that, Kiri."

"I'm sorry, but it's true." Kirishima scooted closer to you, placing his hand on your cheek. "You're all I've ever wanted." He whispered, lowering his head to your neck and placing gentle kisses on it.