ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ♛

This chapter contains smut

You rushed to the nurses office, feeling a horrible pit in your stomach.

You didn't know why you felt like this, but it was so horrible, so uncomfortable, bleh.

Once you arrived, you noticed that Recovery Girl wasn't there, so you decided to just walk inside instead and just take a nap. You laid on the bed, resting your eyes for just a moment.

For some weird reason, the beds were kind of comfortable, you felt like you could just drift asleep.

Nic-

"Y/N! OI DUMBASS, WHERE ARE YOU?!" An angry voice shouted, with a loud boom from opening the door. He spotted you on the bed.

Your eyes jumped open. "Oh my fu- Bakugou, what are you doing here?"

Bakugou went to say something, but stopped himself. Then, he cleared his throat with a slight blush on his cheeks. "Well, I just wanted to make sure you didn't have some deathly illness. I am going to be the number one hero, so, I don't want to get any of your illnesses."

"Aww, were you checking up on me?" You smirked.

"N-No! You're fine anyway, so I'll leave." His blush deepened, and he looked away, turning towards the door. Then, he halted.

You grabbed his hand.

"What?" Bakugou turned around, his eyebrows furrowing more than usual.

"Do you wanna stay in here with me? It'd suck if I was in here by myself, and you said yourself that I'm fine, so, wanna stay?" You smiled innocently. The pit in your stomach disappeared once you were with Bakugou, so you didn't want him to go.

"Tch, you're so needy. But fine, if you really need me to stay, I guess I have time to spare." He scoffed, pulling the curtain shut and sitting next to you on the bed.

"Why are you in here then if you aren't sick?" Bakugou tilted his head to the side. "Oh, I was just tired." You looked down at your hands, and started to fiddle with your fingers.

Bakugou groaned.

"You look so fucking depressed, could it kill you to just smile a little bit?" He placed his hand on your cheek, lifting your head.

But when he did, he froze. He noticed that you had tears in your eyes. "H-Hey, idiot, why are you crying?"

Your eyes widened, and you blinked your tears back quickly. "Sorry, it's just been a long night." You tried to cover for yourself, but he looked a you with a concerned expression.

Bakugou continued to look into your eyes, and his mouth opened like he wanted to say something, but he decided not to.

He swallowed thickly. "Your eyes are really beautiful, just not when they have tears in them." Your eyebrows lifted, and he moved his thumb to genty caress your cheek.