Chapter 5 *Elizabeth Midford*

Shiela's POV

Oh my God! Why did I told him those words? Why do I care? Now, I'm really shy to face him!

"What the heck is happening to you Shiela?!" I said to myself. Even I, Don't know what's happening.

I should concentrate about the event not to Sebastian! Argh!! I went first to the kitchen to say good bye to my servants, Finny is on the Garden while both Mey-rin and Bard is on the kitchen.

"Mey-rin and Bard! Protect the manor no matter what! I sense something bad will happen so protect the manor until we come back. Understood?" I remind them

"Understood My young lady!" they both said in chorus.

And then I went to the garden to also remind Finny. I know that finny is so strong but as we can see he really has small body. At first when I saw him carrying a giant portrait of course I was so shock.

"Finny protect the manor no matter what! Protect it until we come back! Understood?"

"Yes young lady" He said while smiling widely

After all those reminders, I went to the carriage that sebastian and I going to use. Sebastian is driving the carriage while I sitting on the back.

T I M E   S K I P -------------------------------

We are now here at the front of the place where the event is gonna be held. There are so many people here. I know some of them because I saw them on a meeting before and also on parties. I get a drink and sit at the middle table, I want people to see me, To remember me and also if the one who killed or the one who tortured my parents, They should be running right now but still I'm gonna find them and make them suffer.

"Young Lady---" I cut his sentence

"Did you find anything? " I ask him not looking at him

"Yes young lady, the girl right there is suspicious. She keeps on looking at you" He said

I didn't waste my time and go to her. I want to talk to her about something.

"Oh, Hi there Miss." I smile to her

"Hello! *Giggles* Your dress is so CUTE!! I like them! Do you think my dress looks cute too?" She commented. When I look at Sebastian his facial expression confuse me because his shock. His eyes are wide open but suddenly change into a grin. The girl look at Sebastian with a shock look.

"Sebastian?! Is that you?!!" Wait she knows him?

"Oh, Long time no see Ms. Elizabeth Midford" Midford?

Midford? Elizabeth Midford? I remember her! Her fiance is CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!! and also I remember her face. I saw her on the event where someone's selling me to be someone's slave. She's grinning when she looked at me that time! 

Elizabeth Midford, who are you?

--------------------------------------------