Chapter: 27 (Part One)

Start from the beginning

"Hey go talk to talk to him", Elena urges as she slightly pushes the girl, Ji-ae gave her a look of indifference as she quickly reverts back to her original spot. "Hey! Why should I go huh, you are the pack leader's daughter?" Ji-ae put forward.

"What does that has to do with anything?" Elena mumbled as she sends the girl a stare.

"You shouldn't fear talking to people, especially a little boy like that. Confidence is the key when being a leader, so you have to learn from now", she spoke, ending with a cute little nod. Elena shook her head before she turns her gaze to her other bestfriend.

"I know! Kwan you go, you are the alpha here after all. Besides" She started, wiggling her eyebrows with an intention to tease, she knew she won't simply ignore. "I am sure you want to impress a certain person right".

The girl gulped thickly, glancing at the omega. "HEY are you two plotting against me?" Ji-ae blurted.

"No, Kwan is just implying that she wanted to be-friend him for us...Right?" She stresses and Kwan frantically nods, gulping once as she sends another look towards her crush. "R-right!" She shouts before she run off, when she had reach near, close enough to the boy at the river bank, she decelerated until she completely came to a halt. Fidgeting slowly, before she completely began to calm herself down, taking a deep breath. "Hey-"she stumbled over, clearing her throat right after.

"What do you want?" Akito said voice cold and distinct, he didn't spare the girl a glance; all he did was playing his game. Ducks and drakes, as he cheated using his power to skim the stone even further on the surface of the water, Kwan, watch in amazement as she saw the boy skillfully uses his powers. Her mouth reaches the floor.

"Y-You I-h-how, are you a wizard? I've never seen a wizard before." She said, as her hands wagged about, trying to form proper sentences. Akito sighed as he stood from his spot, and gave the girl a bored look. "Ignore that why are you even here. What do you want? And what does it has to do with me?"

"O-Oh yeah about that, we all just wanted to be friends with you. By the way my name is Kwan, nice to meet you-"she said, with her hand outstretch towards the other who confusingly stares at it. Akito arches his brows in respond and Kwan frowns.

"No worries we are not like those other kids, I can assure you we just want to be your friend. That's all" Kwan reassures, before she turns her attention towards the tree, giving her smile as a sign to the others to come. Ji-ae and Elena got the memo and quickly run over to their side.

"Hi I'm Elena. Nice to meet you", She greeted, voice bright and smile blinding, enough to have Akito in trance. Not just in her disposition but beauty as well. Akito swear he had never seen someone so beautiful. He watches as her eyes form crescent, hiding their pretty sparkling amber colors, as her long full lashes flutter downwards.

A small red tint appeared over Akito cheeks before he responded, "N-Nice to meet y-you E-E-Elena", he said clearing his throat to stop the stuttering. He covers his mouth with his hands, a bit embarrass and shy to stare directly on her. Elena laughs giving a strong pat on the boy's back. "You don't have to be so shy around me! We are all friends here right!" She chirps and the boy silently nods, earning a bigger laugh from the girl. Ji-ae rolls her eyes at her before stating her name as well.

"I'm Ji-ae, nice to meet you Akito", She whispers and he nods.

"Now that we are familiar with each other, let's play that game you have been doing all along", A bit confuse at what she said, Akito gave her a long stare mostly because he have been spellbound by her beauty, but he didn't want to come off as creepy towards her so he quickly reply.

"Uhm-Yeah, it's called ducks and drakes".

"Drug the ducks??" she asks, as she scowled at the boy's type of game. "Why would you do such a thing? That's mean Akito!" Akito simpers, relentlessly shaking his head. "No! Ducks and Drakes, not drug the ducks" he corrects.

"Oh!!! Well then sure, let's play that. But- what are ducks and drakes? I've never heard that game before, but I love bunny chasseing's!" she smiles, and Akito couldn't help but return it.

"I'll show you".

The three of them begins the unusual game of stone skipping, mostly getting to know each other. This one meeting had caused the four pups to grow closer; they always met here every morning, enjoying the view, sat and talk, and finding pleasure to chase bunnies and squirrels. It was fun, and the new change in environment for Akito, he was beginning to get used to this lifestyle, despite the jeering of other wolf in the pack. His life has never been better, especially and mostly by the help of his new friends on his side, and his new..... Crush?

A day becomes weeks, a week becomes months, and months become years. Akito was now nineteen, Kwan was eighteen, Ji-ae was now twenty-one and Elena, was now in her age of twenty, the coming of year as a young adult, and thus; starting her first day of becoming the leader of her pack. She went through vigorous training, building her fighting skill, learning and knowing the roles of being a leader, and how to behave like a true and outstanding one. What is required to lead the pack? And how to gain their trust and everything that you have stood for is of righteousness.