19. Just Wait Babygirl

Depuis le début

He realised what Commissioner Kim wanted to tell his daughter, when her appa utter Kim Taejung name, taehyung's and Jungkook's
father.

He hid himself inside the attached washroom in jisoo's room. After a while Jisoo too come back to her room and spot lily lying on bed and playing with her soft toy.

" Unnie, where where you" lily asked her unnie as soon as she enter her room

" Unnie, where where you" lily asked her unnie as soon as she enter her room. " I was with appa...why" jisoo asked and walked towards her who was lying on her bed.

" Unnie i want to sleep with you today" lily her little sister replied on which jisoo nod her head and pat her little sister to sleep.

While here in washroom Taehyung was peeking through small gap and saw jisoo patting her little sister head lightly, and slowly slowly she fall asleep. Jisoo put blanket on her cute little sister and walked towards washroom.

Before she opened the door taehyung come out leading jisoo to startled by sudden appearance of him. Her eye's widen in shocked and sweat started to form around her forehead. He put his hand on her mouth which was about to open for scream.

" Don't scream babygirl, your sister is sleeping here" taehyung say in his deep husky voice.

Jisoo just nodded and he slowly remove his hand from her mouth. " What are you doing here... are you again...you again want to kidnap me" jisoo say in scary voice.

" No babygirl I am here because... I miss you... didn't I told you earlier in the restaurant "he say in husky seductive voice, making jisoo gulp down her saliva. He move closer to her while she move back...he move closer and closer while she move back and back until her leg got blocked by the soft couch in her bedroom.

" Babygirl I am here to give you...this" he whisper into her ear as he pulled up her left soft slim hand and put that bracelet. She looked at that bracelet which she though she lost.

A smile fade on her face because of him

A smile fade on her face because of him. She smile first time because of him and thank him too. Unknowingly his heart flutters.

He lean more close to her and in blink on eye he landed his lips on her soft heart shaped once. He kiss her slowly and then roughly when jisoo respond his kiss. He slowly move down towards her neck towards her sensitive spot and again back to her quite swollen lips.

 He slowly move down towards her neck towards her sensitive spot and again back to her quite swollen lips

Unknowingly jisoo moan, while taehyung put his index finger on her lips."No...no babygirl, don't do that... your little sister is here...i don't want to wake her up" taehyung utter with sexy smirk on his face. Jisoo got shy because of there little makeout session and bite her lower lip turning situation more.

" Don't do that, I might do something else and they are mine...i miss them alot "he say again pecking on her already swollen lips again and again.

" I am leaving now." he said while walking towards balcony and before he leaves he wink at her playfully making her blush like a tomato.

.

.

.

"Wait I want to ask you something "jisoo stop him who turn back nodding knowing what she want to ask. " I know what you wanted to ask...I will answer everything... just wait babygirl.

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...