19. Just Wait Babygirl

Start from the beginning

" So...listen carefully...okk" her appa say on which she nodded slightly.

" Jisoo what if one of your friend come to know that your other friend has some illegal secrets... and that other friend come to know that one friend know his secrets and he might tell everyone so that other friend kill your one friend and dig that secret by doing something he shouldn't. And now you come to know after so many years...what will you do" her appa try to explain his situation with example and wait for his intelligent daughters to say something,to suggest something.

" Appa...both are my friends, but its not good to take the wrong one side so of course...I will definitely take the true one side, so it doesn't matter when I come to know about it...i will try my best to justice my one and true friend and put the other the wrong friend in laws hand's.

I will also try to dig out the illegal secret which made that other friend to kill his own friend " jisoo answer after thinking couple of minutes, which made her appa smile at her proudly.

" You are indeed my brave daughter "her appa say and pat her back proudly. " Appa I kind of understand your situation, so i will not ask you further, I will not force you to tell me, but would you tell me who's the one friend in this case" she asked hesitantly.

" The one friend in this case is my best best friend Officer Kim Taejung." (Taehyung's and Jungkook's father)

Flashback end.....

" Hyung, you where keeping eye on Commissioner Kim or you went to meet jisooshi" jungkook the playful one asked his hyung teasing his brother.

" Indeed I was keeping eye on Commissioner Kim, but old lady hwang find something related to jisooshi so I thought to give back to her "taehyung replied honestly, he really didn't went there to meet her, he was just keeping eye on Mr.Kim.

" Hyung is that thing that important " jungkook asked with his playful tone but regret soon when taehyung glare at him coldly.

" It's her eomma's bracelet...her eomma gives her before dying " taehyung replied plainly with quite gloomy eye's, yeah its hurt him too, as he also lost his both parents at young age and got nothing to keep from them.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't know about that " jungkook say in apologetic way, on which taehyung just nodded.

" But wait...when did you give her bracelet back " jimin speak after long silence.

Flashback yesterday's night-

The maskman wearing all black from head to toe at the restaurant is non other than the Mafia Boss Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung failed to give her bracelet, so he thought to invade into her house at night. And it's not big deal for him, so in entered in through her balcony, he entered in and didn't saw her in her room so he carefully went into living room, as maids where not there it's become a piece of cake for him.

He didn't saw anyone in living room too and sigh and that's when he heard familiar voice from nearby room attached to living one. He put his ear on that room door and listen there conversation and record it as Commissioner Kim tells her similar situation in different way.