Viv and Leah were shouting at each other. Katie and Beth heard and rushed into the changing room to see the two girls standing facing each other.

"Oi! What's going on? Everyone can hear shouting!"
Katie said.

"It's all Viv not me"

"Leah! Don't start!"

"what's going on?"
The skipper Kim Little said as she entered the changing room.

"Leah has just broke Sophie's heart"
Viv replied with an angry tone.

"Because it wasn't working!"

"Don't lie. You were selfish!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, Viv how was she selfish?"

"The moment Sophie left, Leah stoped trying. Leah put no effort into the relationship and left Sophie wondering what was going on. While Sophie was worrying over her relationship Leah was over here going for Jordan. She ended it with Sophie because of Jordan"

"Leah-"
Beth started to say.

"No. Just leave it. Leah, i hope you know that you will never meet someone like Sophie ever again. You've lost someone real special and you will regret it"
Viv said before walking out of the changing room.

Back in Barcelona...

Well, i was supposed to be in a meeting which started maybe five minutes ago but Leah called and i took it. Now, i wish i didn't take it. Leah ended things with me. She told me Jordan had something to do with it and i felt so betrayed and hurt. As soon as she ended the call i broke down. I called Viv who was really angry.

After maybe ten minutes i walked into the meeting room, late. I felt eyes on me but i walked over and took my seat next to Lieke and Alexia. As soon as i sat down i felt Alexia put a hand on my back. She pulled me closer to her, almost sensing something wasn't quite right.

The meeting lasted about ten minutes from when i entered. As soon as it finished we were going to have lunch. I didn't want to go but i knew i had to or it would raise suspicion. As soon as the meeting finished i rushed out of the room towards the cafeteria. I didn't stop for anyone. I heard Alexia and Jenni shout on me but i ignored them. I got my food and sat at the very back corner of the room. I pulled my phone out and started looking through things.

I had so much to do. So much to change. I started by going onto my instagram. I didn't have the strength to delete the posts so i never but i changed my profile picture and deleted the highlight i have of me and Leah.

I changed my profile picture to this..

The next thing i did was change my lock screen

It went from a picture of me and Leah to a picture of me, Viv and Katie.