You're putting your heels on when the doorbell rings. "y/n take some container! Sneak home foods!" Your mother who is always drunk shouted from her room. "That cousin of yours is rich! Ask for some money!"

"Ask her yourself, old fart!" You shouted back and opened the door. Rin was outside not even shocked by your conversation with your mother. It's like he's used to that scene every time he visits.

"Hi! Right on time, bud!" You greeted him but he didn't respond. He just stared at you for a while, it made your heart race.

"Wow y/n!" That's all he managed to say. He's looking at you from head to toe with sa faint smile on his face.

"Do I look human now? My prostitute neighbor did my hair and make-up," You smiled at him, proudly.

"Uhh—" Rindou was about to answer when your mother shouted.

"you little devil!" She stepped out of her room, holding a sleeper and ready herself to throw them at you.

You immediately grabbed Rindou's hand and dragged him outside. "If I am a devil, You're the root! You spawn me!"

You both stop running when you reach Rindou's car. You hold your chest to catch some breath and laugh. "That was a good run!"

"You never change, y/n. Always on a rush for danger." Rindou chuckled.

"Ha!" You pointed at him. "I made you smile. I like your smile."

"Huh?"

"Huh?" You look around "Did you hear something?"

"Ah, Nothing?" The blonde boy with blue streaks said in confusion. "But you look beautiful today, y/n," He said and opened the car door for you.

"Thank you!" You softly bowed at him. "It's not that bad to be treated a woman from time to time." You said and hopped inside his car, The male just shook his head with a smile.

"y/n!" Aina, your cousin, greeted you. "How's auntie?"

"Drunk."

"Oh," She awkwardly chuckled. "Oh, This is my soon-to-be husband, Wakasa."

"You said that his name was Wakabebe?" Rindou whispered to your ear.

"It sounds the same." You whispered back.

"Hi, nice to meet you, y/n" Wakasa extended his hands, You brushed your palm on your silk dress and accepted his handshake. You aggressively pulled his hand so he has no choice but to lean closer "Take care of my cousin. Don't hurt her or I will break your neck."

"y/n!" Rindou exclaimed as he lightly bumped your side with his elbow.

"What? if he will not hurt my cousin then, his neck will be okay... simple."

Wakasa chuckled. "I promise, I'll take care of your cousin." He said in a gentle tone.

"Ah, it's fine... That's what I like about y/n she doesn't hold back." Aina said to Rindou, She then shift her head to you. "Is he your boyfriend?" Aina asked you that made you blush.

"Ah, No, I'm her best friend." Rindou immediately answered that made you pout.

"Oh! Did you know that Waka and I are friends since we're young? Now we're getting married." You're about to answer when a lady in uniform called the couple.

"This is a chill wedding so make yourself at home and relax y/n, Rindou. We'll see you guys later." They said their goodbyes and you just waved at them.