" Ok, Ana. Break is over. Show me what you got. "

We get in  position. She fast. But another disadvantage. She looks where she wants to hit. She tries to kick me in the stomach with her foot, but i catch it and  throw her off balance.

" Don't look where you want to hit. Keep your face neutral.Let's try again."

Red Skull'sPov

"Why is Romanoff holding back? SHE COULD HAVE THROW ALPINESPINNE IN THE WALL!"

"I don't understand. She doesn't look like she's holding back. And you want our best weapon to be thrown un a wall?" Madame Hydra said.

I'm surrounded by idiots .

"Romanoff IS WAY FASTER THAN THIS! Maybe she needs some to help her remember how to fight. WHERE IS THE WINTER SOLDIER!"

"He just arrived."

I go to the gate to take that weapon.We walk to the door of the gym.

"Winter Soldier, welcome back. Is that red hired woman. That's your target. Don't hold back, but i want her alive."I show him through the door's window.

"What about Alpinespinne and Black Widow ?"

I open the door and enter. I look how Romanoff put Alpinespinne down for the 4 time. She's better than Belova.

"Alpinespinne! Was ich sehe? So kämpfst du? Nach all den Lektionen! SIE ENTÄTIGUNG!(What i see? This is how you fight? After all the lessons!YOU DISAPPOINTMENT!)"

Natasha's Pov

I saw Red Skull hand going up in the air,ready to hit Ana in the face. She was ready to take it. It's like I'm looking in a mirror. Yelena was right. Me and Ana are similar. Ivan used to hit me like that when I did mistakes. I always stood there, ready to take the hit. Like Ana does. I'm looking through a mirror.

NO! I don't want any kid to be treated like i was as long as i can do something about it. Forget mission.

I put myself in front  of Ana and catch Red Skull hand. Ana gasps. The Red Skull looks surprised, then angry.

"HOW DARE YOU -"

"Nein. Wie können Sie es wagen, meinen Unterricht zu unterbrechen?(No.How dare you to interrupt my lesson. ) "

He smiles.That's weird. The guy has problems. Now i get why Steve hates him.

"Schön zu sehen, dass du noch immer... dieses Feuer in dir hast.Ich möchte, dass Sie sich nicht zurückhalten. Ich möchte, dass Alpinespinne die beste Waffe von Hydra ist. Ich habe einen Freund hierher gebracht, um Ihnen zu zeigen, wie wir hier kämpfen.(Glad to see you still have... that fire inside you.I want you to not hold back. I want Alpinespinne to be the best weapon of Hydra. I brought here a friend to show you how we fight here.   ) "he let the Winter Soldier  step in front of him. He's intimidating, like in the stories . He's eyes cold, telling you that he will kill you with not problem. I know the look, but it is usually green, not blue. I see her in the mirror, every morning.

" Belova, Alpinespinne, raus. Wintersoldat, kämpfe. (Belova, Alpinespinne, out. Winter Soldier, fight. )" Red Skul headed to the door.

"NEIN. Du kannst sie gegen ihn kämpfen lassen! Ich werde nicht zulassen, dass du sie tötest, wie du es mit Mo-(NO. You can let her fight him! I won't let you kill her like you did with Mo- ) " Ana said, but this time  Red Skull slapped her. Fuck! I was to far. And Yelena just looks. She afraid of him? That's new. I thought she didn't cared about Hydra.

" It's okay, Alpinespinne. Go and practice with Yelena your Italian. I can manage Shining arm over here." I tell her and Yelena nods. She understood. Continue the mission. Destroy Hydra and take the file. Our plan is to put bombs in their central energy engine under the base and copy the information with all the Hydra bases active...and the file with that project. But now, Боже, помоги мне(god help me), i have to fight the Winter Soldier.

He's fast. And the mask on his mouth hides a part of his emotions. I try to hit him, but he doesn't even flinch.Oh,no.

He takes my fist in his metal arm and lifts me up like i weight nothing. And Clint said i eat too much. I told him he doesn't have muscles.Then,he throws me in the wall. Oww. I think i left my form in the wall like one of Peter's cartoons. The Winter Soldier comes to finish me. I get out of the wall and... run! I need to make a plan. He's faster and stronger than me. But i beat this kind before, when i was just a child in Red Room. Let's see what you can do,Hydra boy.

Ok, he's fast. How can i use this in my advantage ? I can  make him tired. He's strong. I can make him punch himself. Let's hope this plan is enough.

I ran in circles and him after me.But that strategy, if i can name it that, doesn't  work for long.  I shot a Widow line at his metal arm and I slide under him, making him fall. Yes!

And he gets on his feet... ah, supersoldieers. Sometimes i wish i had a supersoldier serum flowing through my veins.

He runs to attack me, but i dodge, his fist hitting the wall instead. Maybe i can use the gym in my advantage. I jump on a punching bag and start to swing. He tries to hit me, but he can't.

"Nicht bewegen! (Stop moving!)" he shouts.

"Du kannst also reden? (So you can talk?)" I jump off the punching bag and punch him in his face while he is distracted.

His mask fell off. He looks familiar. But from where? Wait-

"You are Steve's best friend, Bucky!"

"Who the hell is Bucky?"

"You."

"No."

"Yes.I saw your face in a museum."

"Impossible! " he shouts and throw  a dumbbell in my head. He knows how to use the gym and distraction too...

Winter Soldier:1
Black Widow :0

Madame Hydra's Pov

"I don't understand why you let Natasha to stop you from punishing  that   little brat of Alpinespinne."

"Sometimes, is good to give people the illusion that they are in control. And we need Romanoff."

"Why? The Winter Soldier beat her." Why do we need her?

"Yes,he beat her. Because she forgot her true potential. A part of her is holding back. But i know how to fix it. After all, she needs a test."