12.Ptotective towards her (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I told you no one fuc**** care about me.

Anyway I don't expect anyone to take care of me. Everyone respect me and obey my order due to fear of my anger nothing else..

I think I need a stress relieve I cannot take it anymore....... I think I should call Betty.... I need to fuck to drain this stress.

I was about to call, when Joshua came inside..

"Boss, your Maid Miss May wants to talk to you " Joshua told me..

Why?? I am confused now..

"Can't you talk to her and let me know after that" I glared at Joshua who was nervously looking at me..

"S.. Sir she said that she should tell it to you directly"

"Okay shift the call to my telephone line"I ordered

He left immediately...

" Yes May what do you need now " I asked in a cold tone..

If this isn't something important I am going to fire her from the job..

"Sir actually I wanted to talk, it's really serious otherwise I... I wouldn't have called you....." She continued

"Sir, Maam had a hectic week, she was so busy that she wasnt eating pro-"

Whattt??? It's not important, I am not her baby sitter......

I interrupted her "May, do you really think I care about this staff, she isn't a child  she can feed herself... " I angrily replied....

"S... Sir, I.. If it wasn't important I wouldn't have disturbed you.... "
She continued before I could say anything...

"Naomi was working overtime plus she was decorating the house, she was putting photo frames... She wanted to do it by herself, she didn't take any help..... "

"Yesterday I wasnt their in work, I went to my house for an emergency, when I returned today I heard from other maids that Naomi fell from the ladder and something happend to her ankle... And the main thing is...she didn't even went to any doctor  and she didn't e even eat anything since yesterday"she completed in one breath.

"What the heck??? , now you are telling me this May??? ...... Did you see her ankle?? Is it serious??" I asked her..... I don't know why I am suddenly concerned ....

"Sir I doubt something is up, she didn't allow me to see it, one of the young maid went to give her little food, but she is not coming down since yesterday morning..... "

"Did you ask her to visit the doctor??" I asked ..

"Yes sir, but she is really stubborn " May sighed..

"Sir can you please do something I hope she will listen to you" May request me..

"Okay I will seee, thank you for letting me know, and Sorry for the rude behavior earlier" I Apologized in the end... I am really feeling sorry..

"It's okay sir, I know you since you are 15 , I know you well... " She ended the call...

Ughh!! This girl.... Now what should I do??should I call her???

"Joshua, please send Naomi's number" I asked for the number, he send it immediately....

.

.

.

She didn't take my calls, she didn't bother to reply me.. Is she avoiding me??? Fuck do whatever you want to Naomi I don't fu***** care...

.

.

.

(Half an hour later)

"Joshua, did she take your call?? " I asked....

Why the fuck I am so concerned about that crazy women!!

"Yes sir, she told she is okay" He replied

So she can take his calls but not mine, Wow.

"And? " I asked

"Sir than she ended the call and didn't take  my calls after that" He replied awkwardly..

"Joshua arrange my flight, I will return home tomorrow"I ordered..

My brain isn't working properly....i need refreshment..
So I messaged betty

(Nicholas)I will pick you at 5 am tomorrow, we are going to California ..

(Betty) isn't it too early??

(Nicholas) do what I say Betty...

(Betty) okay don't be rude <3

If you are wondering who is she?. She is no one. She is a model,she did few shoots for my company... We just have casual se* .She need fame although she doesnt say but I know...

She checks all my requirement, except she is an attention seeker.

Going back to home again...... I don't know what waits for me now.

______________________________________thank you so much for reading ☺😁❤❤❤❤

Vote and comment please

Take care❤👉👈