"Y-Yeah, H-Harry. It's fine. J-Just, uhm, don't do it again, I guess," she muttered. I looked back to Mr. Davids with a satisfied smile, and he looked at each of us suspiciously.

"Well," he hesitantly began, "I guess that's that, then. You're, uhm, dismissed back to your cabins." We began to get up before he interrupted up. "Wait, here is your real sheet of words." He handed Stevie a new list, and she kindly nodded, accepting the sheet and rushing out.

"Oh, my f.uck. That was the worst thing that could've ever happened," Stevie sighed as soon as we were out of the building.

"That was great. Jess, you were incredible. I didn't know you were such a good liar. I am thoroughly impressed," Harry rambled.

"But, it was your idea. Genius thought, that was: saying you liked Stevie." He nodded.

"I don't know where that came from, but it was believable, because we're always together." I nodded at Harry's explanation, still feeling the adrelaline sizzling in my veins from the previous situation.

"God, I feel like I'm going to throw up," Stevie groaned, stopping in her tracks without warning and hastily plopping down on the freshly-cut, green grass. "How do you guys do this? I think I'm going to faint. I can't ever do anything like that ever again."

"Well," I began, "I can lie pretty well because I've done it with my parents. Like, when I had a certain someone throwing spare change at my window and trying to persuade me to sneak out."

"Oh, Jess, I'm so sorry. If I ever made you feel like this I'm so sorry," she groaned, pressing the back of her hand to her glistening forehead. "I am so sorry that I took your innocence."

"Actually," Harry began, "I plan on doing that."

"Sure, you do, big guy," I encouraged in a condescending tone. "It's fine, Stevie. Makes for good stories." She nodded. "Okay, get up."

"No."

"Well, then, Harry and I are just going to leave you."

"Fine, go ahead. I'll just lay in this puddle of my own sweat and vomit," she mumbled, falling on her back.

"It's just like the summer '09."

(A/N- lol i get bored sometimes)

"Don't you even bring that up."

"Oh, I think I just did."

"Jesse," she warned.

"Stevie," I mocked.

"What happened summer '09?" Harry asked with a curious smirk.

"Ah, we were at the beach and-"

"Jess, you promised we wouldn't ever talk about this," Stevie said, using her serious voice. I knew that this was the point to stop, and not bring up the loss of her virginity.

I groaned. "Okay, then get up so that we can go get this thing ready."

***

"That was incredible," Harry muttered in awe as my chest heaved.

"I know," I sputtered, gripping onto a tree branch. We had just finished practicing the skit we had written, and I played one of the main roles, thanks to my friend who was directing it. It's nice to have perks as such.

"Excellent, ladies. Absolutely incredible," Stevie praised us, wiping sweat off her brow. "Head to the mess hall for lunch."

"Do you want me to wait for you?" I asked Stevie, grabbing a bandana to tie around my head.