𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Stop lying! Did you steal Jenny's hair clip too?!" Mr. Ma snatched her bag and turned it upside down, shaking it, making all her things scattered on the ground.

My eyes widened seeing a Porn magazine. Everyone gasps. "Bae Rona, why do you keep denying this? Who told you to bring something like this?!"

I attempted to stand up but Kenji pulled me down, holding my hand. "What do you think you're doing?" He whispers. "Isn't it obvious?" I whispered back.

Rona stomps her feet towards Jenny. "This is one of your pranks right? Did you make all this up again?!"

In a split second, Jenny and Rona started arguing, Jenny pushed Rona to the ground. I glance at the Joo twins, I see Seok-hoon staring at me then back to his sister in confusion. I look over at Seok-kyung smiling. 

I sighed and brushed-off Kenji's hand on mine.

It's fucking now or never.

I slammed my hands on my table. "It was me!" I yelled. "What are you saying Ms. Choi?" Mr. Ma said. "Do I need to repeat myself? I said it was fucking me who puts that magazine and cigarettes inside Rona's bag!"

Everyone started whispering to each other. Rona looked at me in shock, she walk towards me. "Why did you do that?!" She pushed me but I manage to balance myself.

"Cause I want to!" I replied. "Enough! Choi Hera, follow me in the teacher's faculty!" Rona glares at me and I did the same before walking out of the room.

"You know what you have done? It's a disgrace, especially coming from you, Choi Hera. Tell me, did Rona force you to say it was you?"

I crossed my arms at him. "Mr. Ma...Disgrace? Why? It's because I'm one of the best, no, I'm the best singer here that make you doubt that it is me?"

"Well..."

The door opened revealing the duo, Kenji and Seok-hoon. "What are you two doing here?" Mr. Ma asks. 

"It was me." Seok-hoon says. "No, it was really me. She's innocent." Kenji added.

"What the hell are you two saying?" I said.

"The two of you?" Mr. Ma asked again. They both nodded.

What the...

"Who really it was?" Mr. Ma eyed them both.

"Me!" They both said in unison.

"If that so...Ms. Choi, you can leave now." Mr. Ma told me. "But it was me-" He shush me, gesturing me to leave the room.

I sighed and grabbed my backpack before leaving the room, I glance at the boys and left.

Seok-hoon's POV

(a while ago)

I'm walking towards the faculty room when I come across Kenji who is going in the same direction.