01

HEYYYY GUYS this not the story yet haha sorry to disappoint you, the story is right below👇 after this wittle author's note but WAIT don't scroll, I need to get this off my chest, soooo this is my second story and no it's not a fanfiction, sowwie. Fanfictions really bring me anxiety kind of and I just wanted to embrace my ideas that really didn't suit in a fanfiction so WÂRÑÏŃG!!!!! This story contains really bad words and stuff like that so read it on your own responsibility and don't comment stuff like 'oh gawwwwd have a mercy on you! There're children readers' well mom, dad, sorry to disappoint you. Anyway I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY WEIRD WAY IN WRITING AYE. Also I wanna add that I will only update once a week cause as you can see those are hella long chapters, so to do that I have to post weekly due to school and the fact that I'm currently working on another fanfiction (Upside Down) go check it out! Yeeeeh self promoting. And I have to post on U.D twice a day soooo yup. Anyway this is a complete different story. Last but not least I'm not doing covers for every chapter nor a name cause Ya know I suck at that, and I do covers and name on every chapter on the other fanfic and they're not good, may I add. So I don't want that to happen.
So yup ENJOY! And don't forget to vote (: xx ILYSFM STAY FAB! (Mind the mistakes please)

-----

Luke's P.O.V:

"Come on Luke, don't be a pussy. One more shot" Josh nearly fell as he was swinging to both sides half drunk, half affected by the cocaine, total grumped and full of trashy things running in his blood.

And yup he was my friend.

As you can see, I'm going to tell you a really long dull paragraph which unfortunately is, the story of my life

Okay so, I'm Luke, I'm a guy apparently. I tend to have fun and get loose. I don't worry about shit, man. And yes I smoke weed and get drunk every night though I had this shitty thing called high school the next morning.

Long enough? Yup thought so.

"Okay man just sit down, aye? We don't wanna spend some cash on your shitty ass dead body" I put down the vodka I was drinking from on the wooden seats that were all set on the roof

Me and Jai helped Joshua to sit down, then I took the weed he was waiting for me to take, I unfolded it from the sheets which were all wrapped around it, then I started professionally making weed babies, aka cigarettes

I huffed in a smoke before Jai came over to me "hey mate, I got that chick waiting for me" he winked and he sticked his tongue out teasing me

Like dude I don't want your hoes

"Kay man" I coughed slightly at the effect the weed was blowing in my lungs, I looked over to Joshua who was literally passed out, I waved Jai off and he was soon also gone to take care of what the fuck ever he should do.

I put off the cigarette, and bended down to my phone, I slid on the screen to check the clock

It was 1 am.. Fuck

Don't get me wrong or anything, it's not like I care about school but Ya know, I already got the two warnings and the third one was getting me suspended.

I don't mind quitting this shitty ass school, but my "dad" note the sarcasm, may you? Will get mad since his position is well known and the last thing he'll ever want is losing some crap big deal cause of his "badass son" .. Hah badass, I like that.

"Where's the--.. Syringes?" I was dragged from my thoughts by Joshua who tried to gain back his balance and stand up, he was still under the dizziness and he looked like he's going to trip. "Wohoo man" I grabbed him quickly as he was one inch far from falling on his face. "Come on we will get you settled" I lifted Joshua and rested him on my shoulder, I took small steps down the ladder that connected the roof with the rest of the house, thank god, i didn't fall on my bum either.