Chapter 23

A/N- Keep your head up, you're so undeniably strong! <3

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Noah's POV-

I slowly turned my head to see Kyle's mom standing there with wide eyes. I quickly jumped off Kyle, gracefully tripping over air and landing on my butt. My face is probably as red as the marks on my neck.

Please kill me now. I am literally ready to die.

"Mrs. Crawfard, let me explain. You see uhm, Kyle had something in his.. eye? Yes! His eye and I, being the amazing person I am, was trying to get it out. You just walked in during an awkward position I promise!"

Kyle's mother looked me in the eye with an expression that said, 'I'm not a dumbass, I can see that you guys were making out,'

"Ah, and his eye must've given you those hickey's too. Kyle's naughty naughty eye. I suppose I'll have to have a talk with his eyes about locking doors, hm?" Mrs. Crawfard said with a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"Or maybe, your eyes could teach you to knock? And not barge into my freakin' room?" Kyle said.

I looked around me and found my shoe. Why would I be looking for my shoe?
Oh no, not to put it on and leave this embarrassing ass situation but to do this.

I threw my shoe at Kyle and he groaned when it hit him right in his arm.

"What the hell dude?"

"Watch your tone 'dude'." I said with mocking tone.

I know it seemed out of place and it wasn't my job to make sure he spoke better to his mom but it bothered me a little.

"There's just something so attractive about a boy who treats his parents well and appreciates them." I say with a hum to make it seem like I'm lost in thought.

"Mom did I ever tell you how gorgeous you are and that I love you and dad so much?"

I had to stop myself from laughing at how fast the words spilled out of Kyle's mouth.

This boy really is desperate huh. I looked over to see Kyle trying to speak to his mom telepathically or trying to send her some message to get out with his face.

What the fuck is wrong with this man...

I looked at Mrs. Crawfards overly amused face. She obviously knows what he wants her to do, but she stands there acting confused. As if she has no clue what her poor son is trying to tell her.

Finally after the hundredth look, she let out a sigh and said she had things to do and shut the door.

Before I could even speak, Luke jumped up and locked the door. He looked at me with an apologetic look.

"Still in the mood?"

"Why would I be in the mood after that?"

I looked at him like he was crazy. He then very slowly proceeded to take off his shirt.

"Your muscles aren't as impressive as you think they are."

"Okay wow, ouch."

He threw off the rest of his shirt in defeat. When he closed his eyes to stretch I let my eyes roam quickly. Of course their impressive but I'd rather drop dead than let him know that. It would go to his head for months.

"You say that yet you can't keep your eyes off my abs."

I looked up to meet his eyes and a cocky smirk.

All of a sudden, I don't mind his mom busting in again.