I

Clary left 3 years ago. Her sudden departure inspired me to fill countless notebooks with my feelings as my bestfriend Alec puts it. Im reality the notebooks are filled with countless songs about heartbrake amd misery, as well as desire and longing. Currently I'm preparing to began a tour for a new album filled with those songs, my first concert is tonight. I'm kicking off in New York, where I currently am, moping around in my hotel room, with a silken robe over my shoulders and boxers. Nothing more.
I pull on a white v neck cotton tee and black skinny jeans, my leather jacket, and my black combat boots. I tousel my blond hair a bit and put my sunglasses on. I walk down to the lobby just as my designated car pulls up. I look both ways down the sidewalk and spri t to the car, quickly pulling the door open. I jump in and slam the door shut and my driver, Magnus, locks the doors so crazy women, and men, don't try to hop in with the famous Jace Herondale. I look at the set list. Songs from my new album mixed with old favorites. After the concert I have scheduled a private tour of the gallery Clary recently had artwork entered, they don't know it's me, cause we scheduled under my agents name, amd I'm hoping to God that Clary is the docent.
Magnus honks 3 times and then 2 times more, the signal that lets the security agents know that it's me.
I step out of the car and am greeted by flashes and the clicks of cameras going off, and maybe 7 security guards that circle me and lead me to the back stage enterance. Once backstage I see maybe 15 young girls with VIP passes, but one catches my attention. She is short, hidden by the girls, has long auburn hair and sparkling emerald eyes. She has filled out over the past years, and is a lot curvier, but I would know that smile anywhere. It's Clary.
I see her and wave, but she doesn't see me. Several girls push their way over and ask for autographs and such and I give them out, "Excuse me darlings but I must go now," say with my trademark smirk and charm, they swoon and quickly move. I walk up to Clary nervously. "Uh hey Clary os that you?" I ask even though I already know who she is. "Jace! Uh hi, I giess I didn't really expect to see you here." She laughs nervously and then facepalms. "Stupid Clary it's his concert of course he's here! Why are you so dumb..." she mumbles. "Uh Clare-bear your, uh, kinda talking out loud." At this she turns so red that even her gorgeous hair is put to shame. "I, uh, didn't, I guess mean it like th-" I cut her off, "Clary it's alright, I'm just glad to see you. Now id love to stay and chat, maybe after the concert we can chat, catch up, you know."
"Im sorry, I can't I have to go be a docent for a private tour at a gallery I was recently showcased in..."
"Wonderful, I have a private tour at a gallery where you were recently showcased in so we'll meet back here and I'll take. Sound good?"
"Uh, sure. Break a leg out there!"
"Thanks Clare."
Now how was I supposed to wait through this entire concert? God I'm whipped, and the woman that has me whipped, broke up with me 3 years ago.
I'm about to step on stage when I suddenly forget which set I'm doing, I don't normally do this! Holy shit! Im freaking out! I look arou d frantically and then I see Clary's face and I immediately rember and calm down. Damn!