Bad news

Anubhav throws some papers in front of her and said.

AS : Sign them right now...
(Angrily)

Haseena read the papers and got shocked to see it was a FIR against Vaibhav Kapoor in charge of domestic violence, She checked other papers which are divorce papers.

HM : what's all this Anubhav...have you lost your mind!!!
(Sternly)

Anubhav took a deep breath and said

AS : please sign them haseena... I know what you are suffering from and now I won't let you stay here, not even for a second...(calmly)

HM : who... Who told you all this??

AS : Karishma.... Agar wo hume nahi batati to hume to kabhi iss bare me pata hi nahi chalta because you have been lying to me about all this from the very beginning...

She bowed her head down.

AS : it's ok I understand your compulsion... Now you don't worry I will handle vaibhav in my way you just sign this papers

HM : thankyou Anubhav for thinking so much for me... But I don't need your help I am fine with my life and I don't need any changes....

Anubhav come close to her and touched the mark on her neck she hissed.

AS : I saw these wounds on the first day itself... But I didn't ask as I thought you will become awkward to talk about it...
(Said in a heavy voice)

HM : aap humari chinta mat kijiye hum theek hai! (Assuring him)

AS : I can't see you like this Haseena... I can't... (Breaking voice)

He hugged her tightly she was shocked at first but then started consoling him. Both were feeling peace in each others arms but she was feeling strange that why is he so much concerned for her.

HM : Anubhav..... Come.. sit here
(She made him sit on bed)

HM : why are you so much concerned for me?

AS : I don't know... I don't know why I'm so much concerned for you... But I really care for you haseena.
Please leave him haseena you..you deserve better life

HM : I can't Anubhav...  (Sadly)

AS : why???

HM : I have to think about my mom also...he didn't even care for his mom if I leave her alone here then he will pour his anger and frustration on mom... unki health aksar kharab rehti hai and I don't want her to face anything more like that..

AS : then you should complaint a FIR against him... I'll help you

HM : beta kesa bhi ho.... Par ek maa jeete jee kabhi bhi apne bete ko jail me nahi dekhna chahegi... Hena

Anubhav nodded in yes

AS : we have to do something haseena... aap zindagi bhar to ese nahi reh sakti na..

HM : agar humari kismat me yahi likha hai to yahi sahi...

AS : you can change that haseena... Kab tak dusro ki zimmedariya uthati rahengi aap.. what about your own life??

HM : My life ended the day I get married to vaibhav (smiles)

Suddenly they hears someone crying in pain.

HM : mom.... (Panicked)

Haseena ran to JK's room and Anubhav followed her.
She opens the door and found her mom crying in pain. Seeing her in this condition haseena also started crying.

HM : wh..what happened mom... You okay???? (Worriedly)

AS : I think we have to take her to the hospital right now...

Haseena nodded

Anubhav took her mom in his arms and ran towards the car.
Haseena with mom sat on the backseat and Anubhav drove them to the hospital.
They reached there in 5 minutes till then mom gone unconscious.

Doctors takes her to the operation theatre. Haseena was crying constantly while Anubhav was talking to doctor. He saw her and went near her.

AS : Haseena...be strong.. she will be alright (assuring her)

HM : wh.. what doctor said ??

AS : She got heart attack

HM : whattt????? (Shocked)

AS : calm down haseena...

After an hour, doctors finally came out of the OT.

HM : what happened doctor is she alright??

D : I am sorry we tried our best... She is no more now (sadly)

Haseena froze at that moment, Anubhav came in front of her and put his both hands on her shoulder, as soon as he touches her she hugged him and broke into tears.

HM : she can't do this... How could she leave me alone..

She was crying bitterly
Till now Anubhav's eyes also become a bit moist as he can't see his love in this condition.

AS : come let's go home (breaking voice)

He somehow managed to take her home. They entered haseena's room, Anubhav make Haseena lay on bed.

Haseena hold his arm

HM : please don't leave me alone
(Whispered desperately)

AS : I'll never leave you alone
(He said while putting his hand on her)

Anubhav lay on bed beside her keeping some distance. But her next move causes him to hitch his breath....