Cat in the neighborhood

Start from the beginning

"Ok, Peter,what's the plan so both of us will escape this torture. I saw a fire escape stairs when i walked from the principal office. We can sneak out of here and have fun for 1 hour."

"What?We can't leave the school. It's against the rules."

"I know. Isn't it thrilling? And what does it matter ? The teacher let us leave the class and you are already in trouble. Think it like that, golden boy. You can present me the history of New York. I'm new in town.So,in a way, you would still do your job." she comes closer to my ear," Are you coming, Petey? "

Mrs. Brown told me to show her the school.I can't leave her alone. If something happens while she's out there, it would be my fault.

" Felicia, wait! I'm coming! "

" Don't shout, idiot. "

OMG! OMG! We are out of school and there are classes. OMG!

" Peter, relax.So, where are we going next?"

Prison.

We should be in school .

"Ok, i will be your guide to NYC. Let's go... there!" she takes my hand and drags me.

We walk around shops and she stops at every jewelry shop. Every one of them.

"You really like jewelry, no joke."

"You know what they say, diamonds are girl's best friends.Ok, i got it. You are bored. You decide what we do next. "

"Go back to school."

"I regret everything I said. Change of plans, let's eat first and then go back." she drags me, i repeat she drags me against my will to eat a hotdog. It is good. AGAINST MY WILL!

"Now we go back to school, right?"

"You should be the next principal, Mr. Rules."

"Thank you. I will remember to have mercy whit you when you get detention."

"You are so kind, Mr. Rules!I should give you a free smootie also.. another time."

We are ready to go back to school. Finally!

We walk there when a black cat crosses our path and runs into the traffic. Oh, no. I ran in front of the cars and take the cat. I hear a loy of horns and colorful words behind me. Nice. Felicia crosses the street also, with the same effect on the drivers.

"Sorry!" i shout.

"Peter, you saved the cat. You are amazing!"

"I couldn't just watch how this little guy became a pancake. He remembers of my mom's cat, Liho. She's also black, bit she's smarter."

"You have a cat?"

"Yeah.While we were walking one night we found Liho. She was a stray and we adopted her. A lot of people think black cats are bad luck, but Liho is pretty amazing. She always is so quiet and once she found my phone.. and keys!"

"Wow. That's an amazing cat.Maybe i cann see her sometimes. "

"I have photos  on my phone with her.... and my mom. She is very attached on my mom."

"But what happened with her?"

"With Liho?"

"With your mom? I know the look. Is she-"

"No. I hope. It's.. it's complicated."

"Sorry, i know how is to lose someone. Me and mom moved here after my father died."