Cat in the neighborhood

Start from the beginning

I have to know.

"Was Peggy upset that i never came back for the dance?"

"Not one second. She knew you had a good reason to not come. Even when she died at 78,last year she didn't looked upset on you.She was happy to hear that you were moving on."

"She wasn't upset that i, me and Nat-"

" Peggy loved you, Captain. And that meant she wanted to see you happy. For her, it didn't matter if she wasn't the one who made you smile, as long as you were smiling. She also found someone who make her smile."

I know. When i visited her  she told me she married a guy named Sousa.

"Thanks.Let's find Natasha!"

Peter's Pov

Miles and me talked to hack the phone in the lunch break because you can't touch a phone in Mrs.Brown class without losing it. She's late. That teacher is never late for one that looks like her childhood pet was a T-Rex. A paper plane from Mj hits me in the head. I open it to see the message.

<<How do you feel? Find something about Nat? Do you think Mrs. Brown went to.. the dinosaurs? >>

I hope she didn't die.Mrs.Brown wasn't my favorite, but i don't want her dead. I replay on the back of the plane and launch it.

Fuck, fuck, fucking duck! Of course i have the luck for the door to open and my plane to hit Mrs. Brown in her left eye. Peter's luck here you come! And detention too. This is what i needed now!

Who's the girl that is with Mrs. Brown. New student? I'm sorry for her.

"Who threw that?" the  history witch asks with her killing glare. If you look into her eyes, you will become a statue. I see Miles putting his <<Peter's luck hit again >> cap. I hate him and his personalized clothes .

"It was me, Mrs Brown." Flash stands up. No, i won't let him take the blame. I can't believe he is doing that. Since me and Gwen broke up and i punched him, he is a nicer person and a friendlier one.

"He's lying. It was me."

"Of course, Mr. Romanoff. The one that hates my class. I think i have the perfect punishment for you." she sits in her chair and the girl with wite hair stays awkwardly nest to her desk.

"Class, meet Felicia Hardy. She transfered from the Wood High. Welcome her."

"Hi!"she says and sits in the front row. No one sits there. She's brave.

" Mr. Romanoff, why don't you show her the school and it's history. You hear that speech every year. All his history. From its founder to present days. "

What! I will teach history for a hour? Yay.

I get up and so does the girl. We exit the class and i go to the entry to present her the principals of our school. I try to remember something about them.

" Um.. principal Jefferson was... our principal...."

" This guys are ugly... and sad.Like the school took their soul out of them. Sorry you have to present to me their sad lives and live this torture."

"It's no problem, Patricia."

"It's Felicia."

"Oh, god! I'm so sorry! I-"

"No problem, Mr. Romanoff. You can fix that mistake by telling me your name so i won't sound this formal."

"Oh, right.I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Peter."