Chapter 8 - Christmas Special

You woke up from your deep slumber and opened the curtains of your bedroom. As you opened it you found the hellscape that was IMP city covered in snow. It didn't snow that often as it only snowed on Chris... You stopped yourself in thought and realized that it's Christmas! But even though Christmas was a time of joy for most it wasn't for you. Ever since your parents died you were always alone on Christmas, no presents, no family, alone and forgotten. 

You remembered that Christmas with your parents always brought warmth to your feathered heart.  You realized Penuiltimo was off for Christmas as well as all the other servants that were tasked with the daily running of the palace. 

You put on the winter overcoat you normally used when investigating, it helps to keep on Lucifer's good side plus you found it an exciting change from the norm. You bought it from a catalog in the human world.

You also got a  shovel and made your way to the entrance of your palace

You also got a  shovel and made your way to the entrance of your palace. You started to dig clear the path of snow. It didn't need doing but you did it to keep yourself occupied, it wasn't like anyone was going to visit you. Completely forgetting about Octavia, who appeared around the corner and was approaching the palace where you were digging. 

Octavia: I'd like to see (Y/N) please.

You looked up at her beautiful face. Wrapped in her lovely pink winter clothing.

 Wrapped in her lovely pink winter clothing

(Y/N): I am he.

Octavia: (Y/N) what are you doing out here in the cold? 

(Y/N): Servants are off on Christmas break, no one has invited me to spend the day with them so I thought I'd keep myself occupied. Looks like I'm all alone.

You then kissed Octavia and went back to shoveling.

Octavia: Uhuh, yea that's not happening. Your coming to ours!

You stopped dead, frozen if you will. 

(Y/N): I am?

Octavia: Of course! You care for me, it's time I did something for you. So, what do you say?

(Y/N): Hell yes!

You hugged her, she tightened your grip on you. Not wanting to let go of you.

(Y/N): Come on them.

You said. Then, hand in hand, you both made way to Stolas' palace. 

You shivered as you entered the earth of the palace. The butler took your coat and hung it up. Octavia then lead the way to the living room where Stolas and Stella were warming themselves by the fire. 

Stolas: Ahh, Via your back my Starfire. 

He then looked at me happy to see me.

Stolas: And you brought (Y/N), how sweet.

Octavia: I couldn't let him spend Christmas by himself.

Stella: Shall we open the presents?

(Y/N): Shit! Via, I didn't get you anything!  

Octavia: Your present enough (Y/N).

You then locked your mouths in a passionate kiss.  When you finished you both sat on the couch beside Stella and Stolas. Laughing, joking, warm and happy. This was the best Christmas you had experienced in a long, long time. You just hoped that your parents were doing the same, wherever they may be.

Stella: Its getting late, I think we should all get some rest. There's a guest room available for you (Y/N). 

(Y/N): Oh you don't have to.

Stella: I insist.

(Y/N): Thank you.

You all dispersed into your separate rooms and you soon drifted off to sleep.

As Octavia got into bed she slumped her head on the pillow. But she couldn't sleep, not with the constant screams and gunfire out there. Then she thought about you, how you made her safe and secure. Surely (Y/N) won't mind if she slept with him.

She got out of bed and quietly tiptoed towards your room, not to wake her parents. She opened the door to find you resting with your head on the pillow. 

Octavia: (Y/N)?

She whispered.

(Y/N): Who is it?

You murmured.

Octavia: Its me, Via.

You sat up to look at her gorgeous face.

(Y/N): Hello beautiful.

You said in a daze. She giggled.

Octavia: I can't get to sleep. Can I sleep with you?

(Y/N): Of course you can.

You pulled the covers over to allow her to get in with you. She wrapped her feathered hand around your waist. She placed her hand on your exposed chest, although you didn't look it she realised you were quite muscular.

(Y/N): Looks can be deceiving.

You teased as she blushed.

Octavia: You know you haven't tell me much about your past.

(Y/N): Its not really that merry to be honest.

Octavia: Tell me.

(Y/N): Well. After my parents died I received everything they owned, and due to my loss I became cold and heartless, a scrouge if you will. But thanks to 3 angels who set my head streight I am who I am today. Keep in mind that I didn't live in my Palace at the time, I lived in pentagram city.

Octavia: Wow, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up.

(Y/N): Its okay, how can we look to the future if we can't look back on the past. It's how I still remembered you after all these years.

Octavia: You know, you can be really sweet when you want to.

She then traced her hand on your exposed chest, finding comfort.

(Y/N): Well I think we should get some rest.

Octavia: Want to get rid of me already?

She said, teasing.

(Y/N): Now that, I would never ever do.

You said as you made out with the love of your life, on the happiest Christmas of your life.

(Thanks for reading the Christmas special. Currently I'm couped up at home with my mum testing positive. So I'll leave you with some Christmas music. Happy Christmas everyone!)