cashton

"It's just..." Cal started, and Ashton nodded, although he knew that Cal wouldn't be able to see it through the phone. "I need you Daddy" Cal sounded breathless, and Ashton suddenly understood everything. Ash swallowed the saliva he had in his mouth, biting his bottom lip as the sound of the other boys words were just so hot. They turned him on a lot. "I know it may be a stupid reason for me to call you asking for you to come home early, but I just..." Ashton had to readjust his pants, feeling them get a bit tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton felt his phone start vibrating in his pocket so he placed the pen down, looking away from the sheet of unfinished lyrics to Luke, who sat next to him. "I'll be back in a second" He told his friend, standing up and walking out of the recording studio, getting his phone out on the way and answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey Ashie" He heard the sound of his boyfriend's voice on the other side of the phone. "How's writing with Luke?" Calum asked. Ashton and Luke were currently in the studio, writing some songs for the new album. Michael and Calum would go in next week to write together, but today they both did their own things while the blonds worked.

"It's pretty good, we've been able to come up with some rad stuff" Ashton told him, just smiling at his boyfriend's voice. "Are you alright though? You never usually call me when I'm just in the studio" He stated, wondering why he was getting the call. "What's up baby boy?" He asked him. He heard Cal sigh through the phone, but he stayed quiet for a little bit, almost hesitating to speak. Ashton was about to say something when Cal finally started talking.

"Are you gonna be much longer?" He asked, and Ashton could clearly hear that he was chewing on his bottom lip, what he did when he was nervous. "I don't mean to rush you or anything like that, but I just..." He stopped talking, not really knowing what to say next. Ashton sighed, feeling bad that he left poor little Cal at home all day. He had left before Cal had woken up, so the couple hadn't seen each other all day.

"I'm sorry baby; I'll be home before dinner though alright? Do you think you can hold on for that long?" He asked. He heard Cal groan, and he furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't understand, Cal was never that impatient, and it's not like he was gonna be much longer in the studio, as it was four o'clock in the afternoon and he had been there since nine in the morning, so it's not like he could come up with much more material anyway.

"It's just..." Cal started, and Ashton nodded, although he knew that Cal wouldn't be able to see it through the phone. "I need you Daddy" Cal sounded breathless, and Ashton suddenly understood everything. Ash swallowed the saliva he had in his mouth, biting his bottom lip as the sound of the other boys words were just so hot. They turned him on a lot. "I know it may be a stupid reason for me to call you asking for you to come home early, but I just..." Ashton had to readjust his pants, feeling them get a bit tight.

He cleared his throat before speaking "C-can't you deal with yourself Cal baby?" He asked, really wanting to go home and fuck his boyfriend's brains out, but knowing that he couldn't because he had to finish the song with Luke that they were working on. "I could always then make it up to you later on" He suggested, not wanting to miss out on any fun.

"You told me that I wasn't allowed to touch myself Daddy" Cal said, remembering that Ashton had told him never to touch himself without permission from Ashton himself first. "I tried to wait for it to just go away but it hasn't because I just keep thinking of you" He added. "Come home Daddy" He begged in a pained voice. "I need you Daddy" He repeated his words from earlier.

Ashton sighed, running a hand through his hair. His pants were getting tighter and tighter as his length grew in his pants just because of Cal's words. "Alright baby boy. Keep your pants on, don't touch yourself, and I'll be home soon" He didn't even wait for a reply before he hung up the phone, walking back inside. "Sorry Luke, I gotta go home" he told him, hoping that Luke wouldn't question why.