muke

Luke yawned, locking his phone and placing it down on the coffee table as he walked past it and over to Michael, who was playing his PS3. He sat down next to his pink haired boyfriend and he smiled, loving the cute face he made when he was focused on a game. "What are you playing?" He asked, looking at the screen and not recognising the game.

Mikey shrugged, not even hearing what Luke had said. He was way too into the game, and if he stopped focusing now he'd lose against the biggest boss, the boss he'd been trying to defeat all day now. Luke poked one of Michael's arms, looking for a reaction, but all he got was Mikey moving away slightly, mumbling something about leaving him alone for a little bit.

Luke frowned. Michael had been on that bloody game all day, and now it was nine o'clock. All he wanted to do was spend some time with the boy. "Mikey stop ignoring me" He whined, pushing Michael by the shoulder so he would have no choice but to pay attention to him. "You've been on that PlayStation all day I just want to spend some time with you" He explained, trying to get his way.

"Maybe later" Was all that Mikey replied with, not breaking eye-contact with the screen. Luke sighed, thinking of a way that he'd be able to get Michael's attention, and without having to think too hard about it he thought of the perfect plan. He leaned into Michael, pressing his lips to the boy's soft pale skin. "Luke" Michael warned, his game starting to get worse as he felt Luke's tongue on his skin also.

"C'mon Mikey, don't you want to... spend time with me?" Luke asked in an innocent voice, giving his boyfriend puppy dog eyes. Michael sighed, trying to focus on the game again. Luke moved so he was straddling Mikey's hips, so Michael wrapped his arms around him only to be able to access the game controller again. "Just pause the game and come back to it later" Luke suggested, starting to rock his hips back and forth, grinding against him.

Michael groaned, wanting to just leave the game but he knew how hard he had worked that day on it, he couldn't just leave it now. "Lukey, baby I can't, I'm almost done" He told him in a soft voice, hiding back a moan that wanted to escape his lips. Luke didn't like taking no for an answer though, he didn't like the way Michael was more into the game rather than him.

Luke started kissing Michael's neck again, still moving his hips. "Why don't we try something new though Mikey" He suggested. Michael wasn't even trying to win the game anymore; he was just pressing the same button over and over. "You've always said you wanted me to ride you one day" Luke said in a quiet voice that was almost a whisper. Michael swallowed hard, dropping the controller now.

Luke smirked, knowing that his ways always worked. He attached his lips to Michael's hungrily, and Michael kissed him back passionately, grinding his hips up against Luke's movements. Mikey's hands trailed up the back of Luke's shirt, eventually pulling it off and throwing it aside as they still kissed and moved their hips together.

Michael's shirt was removed straight after Luke's, leaving them both just in their skinny jeans. Michael pulled his lips off of Luke's, quickly attaching them to the boy's neck and sucking, nipping, licking and kissing it to make a love bite on the skin. Luke moaned, tangling his hands in the bright red hair on Michael's head. Luke couldn't take it anymore, he needed more. He stood up, pulling down his skinny jeans and boxers quickly before he started unbuttoning Michael's.

"Lukey, shouldn't we go to the bedroom?" Michael asked. They boys had never had sex anywhere but in a bed so Michael didn't know why Luke was going so far just on the couch. Luke shook his head, pulling Michael's pants and boxers down in one swift motion, licking his lips as he watched his boyfriends cock spring up.

"I don't want to do it like we usually do it; I want to try something different this time" Luke suggested, climbing back on top of Michael and grinding their hard lengths together, moaning again. "I want to try it this way, I want to ride you Michael" He purred into Michael's ear, nipping at the lobe before pulling away and searching his partners face, seeing pure lust in his eyes.

Michael swallowed hard, gripping Luke's waist tightly and helping him create more friction between them. "Oh fuck" He mumbled, moaning at the feeling. "Fuck... Ride me Luke, ride me" He practically begged, which made Luke moan loudly, nodding and pressing their lips together. He sat up slightly, just enough so he could line Michael's cock up with his entrance. "No lube?" Michael questioned, wanting to just thrust into Luke but knowing that he needed to wait for Luke to do the work.

Luke shook his head, pressing their lips back together as he slowly sat down on Michael's cock. He moaned loudly, but winced slightly as it hurt a bit to be doing this without lube. Once he was all the way down he waited for his muscles to relax around Michael's cock before he slowly started moving up and down, riding the boy while still making out with him sloppily. "Oh fuck Mikey" Luke moaned into his mouth, gripping his shoulders tightly as he continued to go up and down.

Michael pulled his lips off of Luke's again and he looked down to the sight in front of him, moaning even louder now as he watched the younger boy bouncing up and down, making him feel incredibly good. He helped Luke's movements out with the grip he had on his hips; he lead the boy's movements and made them straight, so his member wouldn't slip out or anything of the sorts. They were both moaning messes right now, both had their eyes squeezed shut and their mouths open, panting for breaths.

Luke started riding Michael faster now, and as Michael knew that he wasn't going to last for that long, he wrapped his hand around Luke's cock, pumping it up and down in time with all of the other motions. Luke moaned loudly, swearing under his breath before moaning Michael's name over and over again, at least ten times in total. Michael laughed breathlessly, his hand going faster now. "Fuck Mike you're so good at that" Luke gasped, licking along Michael's lips before they started to kiss again, passionately, roughly and sloppily as their main focus was on their lower halves. "I love you" Luke muttered against Michael's mouth.

Michael let them kiss for a bit more after that, before he pulled away and looked into his boyfriend's eyes. "I love you too Lukey, so much" He said in a quiet voice before he threw his head back and moaned loudly, feeling himself come close to his climax. Luke knew that Michael was close, so he started to bounce up and down faster and faster, practically screaming his moans out as Michael pumped his cock faster.

They were now both close to their climax, moaning loudly and their moves becoming sloppy. Michael no longer helped Luke's movements on his lap become straight, although it was fine, and Michael's hand was going unevenly yet still extremely fast. "Fuck Luke I'm gonna come!" Michael screamed, unable to hold it in any longer. He moaned loudly and he squeezed Luke's side, probably bruising it, as he came inside of Luke.

Luke moaned, his hole tightening around Michael's cock as he felt the boy shoot his load inside of him. He swore a couple of times before he nodded, feeling that he too was about to come. "Oh shit Michael" He mumbled, still bouncing up and down. "I'm gonna-AAHHH!" He screamed as he came, shooting his load all over their stomachs and chests. Michael moaned, grinning as he stopped his hand movement from going so fast, eventually coming to a stop. Luke's movements also stopped, and both boys sat their panting.

Michael giggled, leaning in and kissing Luke sweetly. He pulled back and he helped Luke climb off of his lap. Luke's legs felt like jelly, they were extremely weak, making him fall down onto the couch next to Michael clumsily. They both laughed and Michael leaned over to kiss his boy once more. "You're so cute after sex" He told him, making Luke blush and giggle. "That was way better than beating any video game boss" He also added, making them laugh more.

Luke laid down on the couch, with his head in Michael's lap, his eyes closed and a smile on his face. Michael grinned, picking up the game controller again and pressing the try again button on the game. He started playing the game again, his game a lot better now that he had just done what he did with Luke. Soon enough Luke fell asleep, leaving Michael to his game once again