mashton (mine)

"HAPPY FUCKING ANNIVERSARY ASHTAN." Michael screamed, causing his sleeping lover to wake up.

"mickey what time is it?"

 "6:30!"

 6:30, Ashtonisgoingtobelateforwork. Ashton jumped out of bed, rushing around to find his clothes. pulling them on he kissed the bewildered and slightly sad boy before rushing into the kitchen.

 "but, babe..."

 "I know its our anniversary today but I need to work. I'm sorry Mikey I'll see you later tonight."

------------------------------------------

as ashton walked up to the door to their shared flat later that day he knew something was off. michael always has music on loud enough so you can hear it through the door but today it was dead silent.

ashton stepped into their flat, noticing it was fucking dark in there.

"michael?"

ashton felt something behind him causing him to stiffen, feeling michael behind him he relaxed moaning when he kissed down his kneck.

"happy anniversary babe." michael whispered as he pulled ashton to the bedroom.

noticing michael was wearing nothing but the lace panties he bought him for his birthday made ashton stiffen in a nother region (THE FUCKING LACE PANTIES AGIAN ASDFGHJKL)

Mmichael lightly pushed ashton on the bed, pulling out handcuffs michael cuffed ashton to the bed.  kissing down his kneck michael slowly unbuttoned ashton's shirt leaving hickeys all over his collarbone and chest before stopping at ashton's jeans.

"why did you stop?" aashton asked pouting, before gasping when the cool air hit his exposed ding dong.

"fuck M-michael." ashton moaned when michael toke all of him in his mouth. quickly bobbing his head, running his tongue over the tip.

coming off with a pop, michael pulled off the panties and positioned him self on ashton dick.

"ah fuck,god mikey you feel so good."

the room was filled with the moans and pants of the two lovers, michael uncuffed ashton and he flipped them around so ashton was on top. ashton slammed into michael, turning him into a withering mess under him.

"a-ashton, im going to cum."

"m-me too baby."

ashton's thrusts became more ragged and out of sync as he reached his high, michael coming soon after. as michael rode out his high ashton gave him a kiss, silencing their moans.

ashton pulled out and kissed michael's cheek.

"happy anniversary baby."

"happy anniversary ash."