🙂9🙂

As Taehyung and y/n was making a plan to escape when suddenly Y/n thought something ......

Y/n: wait Taehyung we can't run right know.

Taehyung: why noona ?

Y/n: i know we are able to walk but we can't walk to fast they will easily catch us and if they catch us we are so dead.

Taehyung: but noona what if they again inject us what are we going to do after that.

Y/n: they will not .

Taehyung: how do you know?

Y/n:i heard them talking their was an award show next week we had both groups are so much busy.

Taehyung: ok noona.

Jin: okay baby let's go blackpink has to go toh their company.

Jin just pick up Taehyung taking him back to the car heading to BTS company

Blackpink pov:

Jisso: ok baby let me get you to ready baby.

Jennie: baby did you said to Taehyung what we told you to say.

Y/n: yes mommy.

Rose: you know we just want to protect you right na.

Y/n: yes mommy.

Lisa: yes baby and you don't want your Tae Tae to suffer right.

Y/n:right mommy.

What happens in past few weeks with blackpink and y/n

They start manipulating y/n that they are just doing things to made them happy that that can feel their childhood again.and listening to this y/n  starts thinking all this again and again which leads her fell in the little space after that they start saying that if Taehyung ran away he will not stay happy and stress and depression may take over him they are just filling her heads with these kinds of things . And know she is ready to help BTS and blackpink to made Taehyung fall in little space (and Taehyung doesn't know anything about this).
Y/n little space age was 2-5 so it's easy to fill her brain with the things they want her to do.

It was BTS and Blackpink plan for both littles.

Y/n: don't you think Taehyung will hate me if he know i lie to him.

Jennie: no baby he loves you he never hate you and don't you think you will have a little baby brother when he slips into his headspace.

She said slipping pacifier in her mouth with the help of she easily slips into her headspace because she didn't know how to control this headspace thing.

Little Y/n: mea ns me have a little baby brother.

Rose: yes baby.

Inside the car.
Taehyung was sitting on the car seat in the middle on both side Suga and Jungkook are sitting.jin was driving the car jhope was sitting beside him.
In the end jimin and Namjoon are sitting on last seats.

Jungkook: baby what did you talk with you friend .

Taehyung (gulps): [but still able to speak ] nothing much daddy he says playing with his fingers

All just smirk looking how naive their baby is he didn't able to leave them how much hard he tried because slowly after after he become their need and they can't think to live without him wheather her like it or not

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Little sorry i was late.