Julian is really sorry.

Sorry for not writing for all those months I dnt hav a good explanation buh pls jst forgive me
Nate's POV
I don't wanna believe what Ruddy jst said I jst said. But it's Julian he's a Selfish Asshole and I Always had a feelin he would break her heart. But I didn't think it would be intentional and this bad. I was never totally in support of the relationship, but she was my bestfriend I couldn't jst keep on showing it with no proof. She needed my support. Well I can't voice all this nows not the time to say I told u so. She came to me because she needed support and that's what am gonna give her. I can think of how to deal with the jerk later.
I hugged her for another 10mins and rubbing her back but it didn't seem like she was gonna stop at any time. So I called Ramirez and told him to put some cupcakes and fresh milk on the table in my balcony, while I went to get Ruddie. I led her to the balcony n we sat on the porch swing. For lyk another 10 mins n the sobbing stopped but the tears were still running down her cheeks, so I grabbed a cupcake for her n poured a glass of milk for her, then took them to her. This gave me the chance to start talking about happy moments that'll make her laugh and in no time I did my magic. She was back to life. Then I asked her if she wanted to spend the night or I we shuld go to her house. And she was like lets go over there.
Ruddie's POV
Nate is the bestfriend in the world. Honestly without him or Tamera I don't know what I would do. Nate was the kinda friend that could cheer you up in any kindah mood. That was why he was my first option last night. He cheered me up brought me home and made me fall asleep before leaving my side.
Well it was morning again and everything came back to my brain. A few tears came rolling down my cheeks. I honestly didn't know what to think. And the most shocking part was Julian hadn't even given me a call since last night. 'He was probably to ashamed of what he did thats why.' A tiny voice in my head said, "besides he has been begging u to give it to him for the past year and you don't want to be ready, he has to get it somewhere you know". Yes I am the thoughtful kindah girlfriend.
So this thought made the piercing pain in my heart ease, because it reassured me that Julian loves me and never meant to hurt me. So if he comes for another chance I would give him.
There was a knock on my door "come in" I say a bit loud so the other person would hear me.the door opens slowly with missy's head peeping. 'Miss Rich you are late for school', she says. "Yeah am not going" I say in a grumpy voice. 'What is wrong' she questions. "Nothing serious, I just need to clear my head I add. She leaves my room closing the door. I go into the toilet, take my bath and brush my hair then put it in the usual style. I came out and walked into my closet and picked out a dress that stopped mid thigh. I went to my shoe section and picked what I wanted and also a purse and jewelry then went downstairs. I jst grabbed an apple from the fridge and left the. I wasn't allowed to eat since I missed my morning work out. I went straight to the mall and went into the Salon. As usual I was welcomed by Antonio who gave me a mani-pedi while Fiona did my her and make up. I didn't need waxing coz I did it not long ago with tamera. I told Fiona I wanted something new and that is exactly what she did. While antonio gave me a really nice artistic nail mani-pedi. Afterwards I called James and told him I was on my way for a photo shoot, and I was really luck bcos he was free, no one booked him for the day. I felt the urge to shop a lil so I did. I got some shorts, mini skirts, crop tops and more shoes. Well u know me, when it cones to shopping there is no little. I had the workers carry it cos I could not ruin my new nails. And then drove to James. I put my phone on silent cos I knew people would look for me and I so needed my me time. And that was what I got.
My day was awesome, until I came home ofcourse and found Julian and Nates car in my parking lot. Its a joy my house was not yet on fire. So I ran in and found them at each other's necks. Which made me scream at both of them for them to realise I was in the room. I called out Nate cos I didn't want to talk to him in front of Julian, I really don't want him thinking he's mre important than Nate. So I spoke to Nate in my room and told him to calm down and stay here I'll handle it myself.
I went Into the parlour and found a worried julian sitting one the couch with his head being supported by his palms looking down. I stood there looking at him for like thirty seconds, our happy moments together "u can't throw all that away for some slut" that voice in my head. Buh I know I have to let him know am angry. So I walk upto him. "What are you doing in my house?" I say almost shouting. A worried tearful Julian looks up straight to me. And then kneels infrong of me. "I am sorry about last night, I know you would not bliv wat I wuld have tell you but pls jst give me a chance to explain." That is when I sit on the armrest while he turns facing me still in the same position. And starts explaining, that the girl is the daughter of a multi billionaire whom father asked t have dinner with, so she would convince her dad to sign with their company, unknown to him his father arranged for his drink to be spiked so the girl could sleep with him. As she had had a major crush on him for a long time. But he regrets it so much, at that point he was crying, saying in the morning the girl had disappeared and he has nothing more to do with her. He continues saying he had never regretted anything in his life as much as this and he was really sorry that if I culd find a place in my heart to forgive him he would totally make it up to me. This softned my heart so much and I forgave him but told him to go we will talk on the phone. Cos I needed to talk to Nate.
He did as I told him and I went to Nate and explained everything to him saying "Julian is really sorry". he seemed really disappointed Buh didn't say anything.