Oh No

*Three months later*

It had been three months since what happened with Sirius and Obsidian. At first it was Sirius desperately trying to avoid Obsidian but after what happened he couldn't help but think of that day. He wanted, no he craved more of her. He need to feel her body against his. Sweat glistening on their bodies.

Sirius soon realized that what they did meant nothing to Obsidian, or we'll that's what he assumed since she wouldn't even look at him. He wanted to hear her laugh and see her smile. He wanted to wake up with her in his arms. He shook his head as if he could shake those thoughts.

Obsidian kept stealing glances of Sirius. Ever since that first day she couldn't get him off her mind. She watched him get up and walk out the room. In order to protect herself she's been giving him the cold shoulder. Obsidian wished she could trust herself but after being in a three year relationship with Malfoy she didn't know if she could trust her instincts anymore. He broke her. She use to party and she shared everything with Malfoy. But after she started dating him she changed. She stopped wearing what she liked so he wouldn't have an excuse to get into fights. She stopped being herself.

After he became a deatheater and broke up with her she was broken. Just the shell of the girl she was. After that she made a promise to herself to never let someone in. She built wall to keep people out.

It was about midnight when Sirius decided that he was going to go take a nice relaxing bath. He opened his door slowly trying not to wake anyone else. Before he could do so he heard creaking in the hall. He stopped in his tracks to leaving a small crack in his door way that he could see through.

Curiosity coursed through his veins so he took a peek from the door. In the hall was Obsidian, clad in a small fluffy towel that she held onto haphazardly with one hand and the other had her shower caddy.

She started down the stairs when he caddy fell from her hand. Cursing to herself, she bent down to pick it up causing her towel to fall. She picked he caddy, from her soaps to shampoos.

Butt naked Obsidian finally picked her towel up and wrapped it tightly around her little body. Sirius heard her huff and watched her rush down the stairs.
Sirius didn't realize how hard he was until his towel became tighter than Obsidian and her perky ass.

"Shit" was all Sirius could say. He had a tent and nothing to jerk off too. He knew he couldn't walk around with a hard-on down the stairs.

All he had was his mind and the thought of Obsidian and that gorgeous body of hers. Out of all the girls he had been with no one has ever had a tighter ass and perky breast than Obsidian.

A year ago if you had told Sirius that he would be having these kind of thoughts about Obsidian he would've laughed. Never had he thought that he would be thinking about his best friends daughter.
Sirius had began jacking himself off in his room groaning and moaning loudly as he imagined being inside her. How tight she must be, the taste of her nipples in his mouth. Hearing her moan his name. Watching her legs shake as he pleased her.

He began cursing her name, remembering every part of her body. What he hadn't notice was during his rush to enlighten himself, he hadn't shut his properly shut his door who had Obsidian on the other side, watching as he yelled for her to fuck him.

Obsidian had forgotten her shower cap when she decided to go back to her room. But what was waiting for her was more than she was looking for.

She found Sirius in his room jacking off to her, begging her to give him head.

All summer she had worked on her body and she was proud of how she looked. Contrary to popular belief, Obsidian was a virgin. She had never met anyone she liked enough to let anyone inside her.