Chapter 5

That's so true. Istg I will literally never get a boyfriend. The only thing I lost by watching anime is taste in real life men. (I actually saw that in a tiktok-)

MARRY ME, ALL ANIME BOYS. I WILL BE SINGLE FOR LIFE! 💍

Alright enough with my simping let's go on with the story. 

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later

Naruto's POV 

I carried Sasuke.

It was the only way to get to Konoha quickly. 

As I've mentioned, we're far away from any land. To get there quickly, I used my Kyuubi power. And Sasuke obviously can't keep up with me, so I carried him bridal style. On our way, I teased him about his name being SasUKE, but he ended up telling me what happened last time. I blushed. And yes, we did the do and I ended up being the uke. Dammit.

After a lecture from my Uchiha boyfriend, I put him down somewhere about a few hours from the village. I think Sasuke could sensed my nervousness, because he suddenly clasped his hand on mine and said that it was okay. He may not look like it, but Sasuke's actually a softie.  

We eventually stopped holding hands when we arrived near the gates. I pouted inside my mask. 

"Come on." He gestured at me, then I followed. I had a feeling that Sasuke was actually going to put 'dobe' in the end of that sentence, but we couldn't risk ourselves being caught. Especially when we're in Konoha. 

Just when we entered, a guy with bandage in his nose crossed out path and said, "Halt! State your business."

I internally smiled. 'So Izumo and Kotetsu are still guarding the gate, huh?'

We faced them. "We're here under the Hokage's orders."

Izumo's eyes widened. "The Kitsune and the Karasu? It must be something really important if they're here. Let them in."

Kotetsu needn't to be told twice. He got out of the way and let us pass.

As a 'Thank you,' I slightly bowed my head and started following Sasuke. The 2 guards seemed to be surprised. 

"You didn't have to do that." Sasuke said. I smirked.

"Aww~ Is the Uchiha jealous~?"

"Believe me, I've been jealous of a tree too."

My jaw dropped. "W-Wha-?"

"I'm not giving you any details."

"But-"