𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚎

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚎 - 𝙻𝚞𝚡𝚞𝚛𝚢: $𝟻𝟷,𝟽𝟿𝟶
a car that drives coffins to cemeteries
ig it's pretty expensive
costs a life
el oh el

the drive to dream's small house was peaceful as y/n thought about the gorgeous couple that was a tall goth lady and her humble, clueless husband

some shower thoughts occurred after y/n ranted about the couple enough.

why is dream's house so... small?

he has many cars, all over 100,000. and multiple garages for them.

but his house is small and cozy.

in a pretty messy neighborhood.

he never mentions his parents that much.

and drista seems okay.

so what's happening.

i mean, it's not really a big conspiracy. he's only really on a few local watch lists for illegal racing.

maybe it's because he wants to keep on the down low?

he's got this huge thing about not letting drista go to juvie or become a foster kid.

by the time y/n snapped out of their thoughts, they were already pulling in behind quackity's car and watching as dream took a swig from a beer and looked at the roads.

"hey dream."

y/n cringed from the bluntness and lack of conversation.

he glanced over with the beer opening still pressed against his lips, looking over the glass bottle. he smiled and shook his head, noticing y/n's regretful features.

"go grab a drink, or something to eat. long day."

"is-"

"it is movie night."

y/n walked in the house, walking past the clutter of shoes. everyone must be in the back yard.

they opened the fridge, looking at all the left overs that drista made for dream when he came home late at night and fell asleep on the couch.

all labeled with descriptions and smiley faces.

they grabbed their favorite drink, that dream seemed to stock up on a lot. shutting the fridge closed and looking around.

above the fridge, besides the cereal boxes, was a large painting.

it was a lady with a veil on, looking down with her hands clasped in a praying motion. it was never there before, but y/n noticed a curtain near by that looked ripped to shreds.

as they began to walk back, they flicked off the light, but noticed another one.

when that flicked on, no other light turned on. but a weird humming sound that sounded slowed down played.