ᴊᴀɢᴜᴀʀ xᴋss

EDITED: August 6/7, 2021

𝙹𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛 𝚇𝙺𝚂𝚂: $𝟷,𝟺𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
one of the rarest cars in the world

 𝙹𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚛 𝚇𝙺𝚂𝚂: $𝟷,𝟺𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶one of the rarest cars in the world

the gambling night went pretty smoothly. the car was nice and y/n really enjoyed it. george gave tips on how to heal the piercing, and everything was going nice. the winnings they got were snuck into a jar that tommy had that he was using to store his car money. he was asleep so he didn't notice.

"darling, time to go!" wilbur called as y/n rushing around to grab everything.

"mk, gum, camera, some money, and a drink. got it!"

they ran down the stairs of the apartment complex as wilbur stood at the bottom.

"will you carry me?"

"of course, doll."

so y/n hopped on his back as wilbur's muscles flexed through his shirt. he has been working out for this specific reason, and he smiled to himself because of it.

y/n was carried all the way to wilbur's car, and sat on top of the trunk.

"hey y/n. how do you feel?" technoblade asked as his head was buried in the hood of his car he was fixing something as his flannel was tied around his waist. he was wearing a black tank top with black jeans. he didn't want oil to get on his shirt.

"i'm good, how about you techno?" y/n replied as she handed gum to the three boys.

"just fine, sweetheart."

wilbur was laying across the roof of his car. his body was too long, so he laid on his back. his head hung over the back to face the trunk, and his legs dangled over the windshield

"hey y/n?"

"yes wilbur?"

"what's with the double cars?"

they were all still in the apartment complex parking area. it was all gravel because r*ch people thought gravel was better for car tires.

y/n was concerned on how they even got into this building.

"oh! i won the Venom gambling last night."

"that's fucking sick. can i see your piercing?

"sure."

y/n leaned over and and wilbur gently touched it.

"playboy?"

"dream's idea."

"not surprised."

technoblade slammed his hood shut and wiped sweat from his brow. he adjusted his belt and threw his shirt back on.

"let's-"

"i swear if you say 'rock n roll' like a suburban white dad, i will hit you. violently." ranboo pointed at techno who put his hands up in mock surrender.