Halloween

“Stop eating all the chocolate! You’re gonna be sick!”

Emma groans, shoving another mini-sized candy bar into her mouth as Elsa ties the laces of her black leather corset so tight, she’s sure her cousin’s trying to kill her.

“Get ready and suck!” Elsa pulls tight again and turns them toward the bed. Emma reaches out her hands, holding herself up as she bends over the bed, allowing Elsa to trap her in this torture device.

“I am so excited!” Anna says giddily with a grin as she plops down on the bed. “This is my first adult party since the kids!”

“Are you sad Kristoff isn’t coming?” Emma asks curiously.

Anna shrugs. “Yeah, but it’s only one night. He’s taking the kids trick-or-treating.”

“Okay, ready? Suck.” When Emma does what she’s told, Elsa pulls a little too hard on the laces.

“Oh, Jesus!” Emma shoots up, holding her stomach. “When did Halloween go from dressing up like a princess…” she pushes up her breasts higher in the corset, “to dressing up like a whore?” She especially feels slutty, considering her cousins’ very modest costumes. Elsa is Queen Victoria and Anna is dressed as her half-sister, Princess Feodora.

“I don’t know, sixth grade?” Elsa guesses.

“What’s a whore?” Daisy asks from where she’s sitting on her aunt and uncle’s bed with her cousin, Arya.

Anna’s mouth falls open, her eyes wide as she tries to explain. “Uh, somebody who gets paid to play with boys.”

Arya perks up. “I wanna be a whore!”

Daisy nods excitedly. “Me too!”

“Okay. Just remember, the house gets fifty percent,” Elsa jokes to her daughter,

Anna claps a hand over her mouth, trying not to burst into laughter as the kids frown at her in confusion.

When Elsa finishes with the corset, Emma sighs in relief and goes over to check out her reflection in the full-length mirror. She’s wearing a bar wench costume, which includes a white, off-the-shoulder top with long, flare sleeves, a choker around her neck and a high-cut bustle skirt, showing off the black fishnet stockings on her legs and knee-high leather boots.

“This is what I get for putting Killian in charge of costumes,” Emma grumbles as she tries to adjust her corset. Her top is very low cut and shows off a little too much cleavage for her liking, so the best she can do is hoist them up to make them look more appealing.

Why did she let Killian talk her into this?

🎃🎃🎃

Fog floats through the room and All the Rage by Allie X blasts from the speakers as Emma and her cousins make their way through the crowd of gyrating bodies all dressed in costumes. Emma rolls her eyes at her aunt Ruby, who brought Graham as her holidate. She’s dressed as a nurse, and he’s dressed as a doctor. Like seriously, what kind of douchebag dresses as their actual profession for Halloween?

Suspecting where Killian might be, Emma heads toward the bar, and sure enough, he’s already downing a glass of rum with Liam.

Holy hell.

When Killian said he was dressing as Captain Hook, she was expecting breeches, red jacket, a permed wig and curly mustache. But he has neither of those. His jacket and pants are made of black leather, there’s a hoop in his ear, which looks so fucking hot on him, and he’s wearing a red vest and white dress shirt, exposing a provocative amount of chest hair. He also has a tricorn hat on his head, but it doesn’t have a feather sticking out of it.