Where It All Started

Start from the beginning

He would enjoy being here right now, with me, wherever I am—I still wasn't sure.

"Anna" the whispers don't even scare me anymore, the taps against my legs didn't surprise me "Anna sit up" it was the harsh tone of voice that started me in the slightest.

I couldn't sit up. I tried but I didn't have the strength right now.

"I-I-" my voice was small, the feeling of it vibrating in my throat was uncomfortable.

"I-I-" he mocked me, his voice close to my ear "Pathetic. I really don't know what he see's in you"

Who are YOU?

"Take her blindfold off" he said as I heard the faint shuffle of footsteps behind me. Next thing I knew, I was being lifted up and sat against a wall?

I already had my eyes closed but the contorted mix of colours that danced and flashed over my eyelids was strange and I was almost scared to open my eyes.

"Open" he said, feeling very close to me. I felt his body should the light form my face so slowly I opened my eyes "There you are" he smiled.

"Where-" i swallowed harshly "Where... am I?" I found myself panting after that short question, having absolutely no energy.

"Remember when we met, sweet Anna?"

"Just go talk to him" Kehlani groaned as she pushed my shoulder towards the blonde boy sitting against the ledge, his face twisted in a beautiful expression of confusion as he read the book laid in his lap.

"I can't, Lani!" I whisper shouted, spinning my head toward her for a second "He doesn't even know I exist"

"We have been in the same astronomy class with him since first year! We are in our fourth now go talk to him" She said before pushing me violently towards him. I yelped and tried to stabilise myself from falling but ended up placing my hands onto the book in his lap and pulling my legs up.

I breathed out heavily and looked angrily back at Kehlani, not realising where I was or who I was touching.

"Fucking bítch" I mumbled under my breath.

"Uh—are you ok?" And that's when I froze, looking down at my hands and where they were placed before looking up at who I was touching.

"Oh-oh my god" I stood up straight and picked his book up from the floor "I'm so-so sorry. My friend she-she pushed me, I-"

"I know" he chuckled, a wide smile spread on his face, piercing the dimples in his cheeks "I saw"

"Y-you did?" My face flushed red with embarrassment and I looked down to the floor.

"It's Annabelle right?"

"AnnaLeigh" I corrected, not having the courage to actually look up at him.

"Scorpius" He smiled, holding his hand out for me to shake. I slowly took it and finally looked up at him.

"Yeah, I know" I said as he rose an eyebrow with a laugh.

"You know?"

"Wait—shit. I'm sorry I didn't-I didn't mean it like that—oh Merlin" I cursed under my breath and took my hand away from his. This could not get anymore humiliating.

He laughed again and shoved the book into his bag "Well, AnnaLeigh" he smiled and looked back up at me "A couple of us are going to Hogsmead tomorrow, wanna come?"

"Me?" I looked back at Kehlani and watched as she nodded her head vigorously "Uh-" I looked back at him, quietly waiting for answer "Yeah, sure"

"May I present to you" he smiled and stood away from me "The Astronomy tower"

Oh shit.

"Scorpius I-" I tried to move but as soon as I did, I felt a wave of pain shoot up my abdomen for the first time "Ah" I yelped in pain.

"Oooh yeah" Scorpius gave a mock expression of pity "Might not wanna move for a little sweetheart"

I cursed under my breath and threw my head back against the wall. I couldn't do this anymore, I couldn't fight against him, it was hurting me, I was so tired.

"Do you know what the date is today?" He asked but I kept silent. I didn't even know what time it was, let alone the date and even if if did, I didn't feel like talking "No?" He chuckled softly "it's the second of October. Ring a bell?"

Fuck.

Lorenzo's birthday.

Have y'all ever tried listening to smut?? I tried it for the first time the other day and when I tell you that I'm obsessed—

It's so so good.

Word count 1348.