chapter 2- the proposal!

Start from the beginning

" You said that you'll take whatever your companions ordered....sir." She said almost forgeting the word sir.

"What a surprise." I acted as if I only seen her. I motioned her to lean lower. Hesitantly she lowered her head for me to be able to whisper on her ear. "You are so dead."

Her face got red and that worried face of her was priceless. She went back to the kitchen. After a while I heard someone yelled.

"Azzy wake up." There's a commotion in the kitchen. "Take her to the hospital."

I saw some guy carrying Azzy, I immediately blocked the guy carrying her.

"What are you doing?" the guy said almost screaming.

"What happen to her?"

"She fainted duh? Now go away"

"I'll take her to the hospital; my car is just outside." I said taking her from the other man. I ran to the door and the crew just assisted me. I drive as fast as I can. What happen to her? Did she faint because of my threat?

I waited outside the room as the doctors are checking up on her. 30 minutes later, the doctor finally went out.

"What happen to her?"

"Don't worry she is not pregnant." The doctor said as I was in shocked about her being pregnant.

"What?"

"oh so you’re not the boyfriend? She's fine, that girl needed some serious rest. She seemed to over work herself. Poor girl. Did you contact her parents?"

"Ah I I'll call them later."

"Ok just take care of her. I thought it was something serious seeing your face like that. hahaha" the doctor said.

I walked into her room, the nurse gave me her staff. I found her phone and scanned it so that I can tell her parents.

*Azzy Smith*

I woke up with a head ache. The place was not familiar, and remembered what happen back in the restaurant. What surprised me is that Nygel is here!

"What are you doing?" I'm still a bit dizzy so my voice is not that clear.

"You should be thankful, I took you here. What's the number of your parents so that I can call them? Seems like their number is not here." he said while scanning my phone.

"I don't have their numbers."

"What? Are your parents that bad, so that you will not put their..." I cut his statement.

"I don't have any parents, they died when I was 12 and I grew up in an orphanage."

I saw his face was serious after hearing my story. I tried to stand, but still dizzy.

"Careful, the doctor said that you needed rest." he said with a caring voice.

"I don't need that, what I need is work so that I can take care of my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"yeah he's only five years old. I want to go out of this I don't have money to pay the hospital bills."

"Don't worry I'll pay for..." I interrupted him again.

"I don't need your help."

"Ok fine let me just take you home."

I didn’t refuse the offer because I'm really dizzy, seems like I have a fever. I fell asleep. I woke up feeling some serious head ache, and I'm in my room. I felt someone is beside me. I looked behind me and I found my little brother. Why is he here? I saw some tracks of tears in his eyes. He opens his slowly, When he saw me, he jumped and gave me very tight hug.