chapter 15 : past life

Start from the beginning

" yes , a birthday party " said the grand master handing Loki a drink ...
" drink this , it will help " he said laughing as Loki drunk it all at once ...
" who's party is it ? " he asked before you walked towards them ...
" mine " you said smiling ...

They both stood looking at you , speechless , for a moment of time before you spoke again

They both stood looking at you , speechless , for a moment of time before you spoke again ...
" I'm Aphrodite " you said reaching the grandmaster's hand , you shook his hand before you turned to Loki who was still looking at you ...
" I'm Loki , of Asgard " he said slowly shaking your hand looking into your eyes , you felt a little uncomfortable because the handshaking took too long , you pulled away your hand , and that's when he realized what he was doing ...
" is everything ready ? " you asked
" of course , everything is exactly how you wanted to be , we also arranged a big fight on your honor , for the first time ... our champion against the Lord of thunder " said the grandmaster
" God of thunder " said Loki correcting him , the grandmaster looked at Loki smiling ...
" yes , that's what I said "
" your brother participate in it willingly ? " you asked Loki who turned to look at you again , he got lost in your eyes for a moment ...
" not quite , no " he said smirking .
" and you're okay with that ? " you asked again
" he's a big guy , he can take few kicks" Loki said smiling ...

The grandmaster had one of his girls taking you to your suite to get some rest before the party starts at night ...
You turned to Loki to find him still looking at you , you smiled and continued walking ...

" who's that ? "  Loki asked the grandmaster ...
" I believe she said her name , didn't you hear it ? were too busy checking her out ?! " he said laughing ...
Loki denied and blushed , said he meant who you were and not just what your name was ...
" she's the Goddess of love , so you better watch yourself , because it's too easy to fall for her but she doesn't fall for anyone , so she might break your heart " said the grandmaster putting his arm around Loki's shoulder as they both walked away from the crowd ...
" only if I had one " Loki said laughing ...

You arrived at your room with your friends , you left them looking for things to wear and makeup to put and went laid down on your bed ...

" who is he ? " said one of your friends smiling looking at you .
" who is who ? " you said staring at the ceiling ...
" that young man who was with the grandmaster , you were talking to him , we've all noticed the way he was looking at you "
" oh ! you mean the Asgardian ? " you said smiling ...
" I believe his name is Loki , he's the God of mischief , so I would be careful if I were you " she said before asking for your opinion about the dress she was trying on ...

" the dress looks so good on you , and I wouldn't worry about Loki , I don't think I'm interested in him "
You got up from bed and brought up a dress you brought with you from home ...

After half an hour you started to hear noise , music mixed with shouting and screams , you knew the party was about to start ...
" you go first " you said to your friends , you stayed alone , took a moment to get ready mentally , to sit with Zeus and pretend you're actually having fun with him ...
You were still thinking of a way to push him away before you return home , you walked on the hallway towards the grand middle room where the party was ...