His School Tour

BEFORE YOU READ: Maple's friend did not have a name yet when I typed these chapters a year ago (2016/2017). So feel free to comment suggestions!

4

-

Romeo drove into the school parking lot, nearly driving into a car as he entered it.

His anger was consuming him and he had no idea in which manner he would be able to take it out.

Once he parked his car he quickly got out and locked it. He made his way to the guys locker room. Once he reached inside, he opened his locker. He took out his clothes that he had for Physical Education and quickly put them on.

He had an hour before school started.

He used this to his advantage. After changing and leaving everything else in his locker, he made his way outside.

He walked out onto the field.

After thinking it over he decided he would start out with running a mile. He hoped for it to calm him down but he knew better than to believe that that would actually happen. After fifteen minutes he had already ran two miles and still felt rage bubbling within him.

He needed to fight.

He knew better than to go and actually fight some random guy, so he walked into the Fitness Center. Near one corner, that was barely lit, hung a punching bag.

He walked over to it already feeling a tiny bit better.

"Miss me, old friend." He spoke to the punching bag. He smiled deviously before finally doing what he's wanted to do since reading Juliette's letter.

He let his anger consume him.

Closing his eyes he collected every ounce of rage he could possibly find within himself.

His eyes snapped open at the same time the beast within him did. He punched the bag five times, then ten, then twenty.

He felt the pain on his knuckles from where he had punched the mirror but he just welcomed the pain, this pain was better than the one that screws with his head.

Emotional pain.

He wasn't sure on how long he'd been punching the bag but he had grown tired. His breathing was just as fast as it was before but his anger had slowly vanished away for the time being that is.

After controlling his breathing, he let out a sigh. A small barely-there smile appeared on his face.

He was able to control his demons, he was able to let his anger out without anyone getting hurt -excluding himself of course-.

He went back to the locker room to see he had just about fifteen minutes until the first bell rang. He hurried into the showers and turned the water on, although the weather was pretty chilly outside he was soaked in his own sweat from all the punching.

He was just barely able to finish getting dressed when the bell rang.

Now that he was much calmer he entered the school's main building making his way to his other locker. The locker that held his text books, binders, and notebooks.

He felt his phone vibrating in his back pocket. He slowed down as he grabbed the phone and looked to see who was calling him.

Trent's name appeared on the screen and the picture Romeo had set as Trent's contact photo. It was a picture of the two at them, they had their arms on each other's shoulders as they both brightly smiled at the camera. The picture had been taken sophomore year, it was the only picture that up to this day, Romeo had genuinely smiled in.