His Anger

3

-

Romeo slammed the car door shut as he walked onto the sidewalk. Trent screamed from behind him.

"Hey, man! You coming to school, Monday?"

Romeo turned around and as always acted like the mischievous little kid he was.

"We'll see." With that he turned back around, waving his hand towards Trent without looking back. He walked towards the entrance to his overly sized home.

"I'm home!" He sang to nobody in particular.

"Yeah, just as expected," his voice laced with humor, his eyes however filled with pain and loneliness. "Nobody's home! Again.." he shouted the first part and quietly to himself mumbled the last word.

He heard  and instantly became alarmed.

"Actually, cariño, I am home." Luna rounded the corner and she walked towards Romeo, arms spread wide, ready to embrace him. She loved Romeo as if he were her own son. She practically raised him.

He was her life. She had no man and no children in her life besides Romeo. Luna was currently in her mid-forties, and once she took the job of becoming Romeo's nanny, she had no time to date. She didn't mind however, Romeo made her happier than any man ever could.

She pulled him tightly into her embrace.

"I've missed you, mi hijo." she mumbled into his hair. Although she was only five feet tall, she was able to make almost any man fall to their knees in fear. Romeo was awkwardly crouching down to hug her back, especially since she decided to set her chin on top of his head. She gave him a loud quick kiss on his hair. Then she grabbed his face with her slightly calloused hands, and brought his face up. She kissed him on his forehead and then she let go.

Romeo had his eyes closed, welcoming the feeling of being loved. He was surprised when he felt a smack on his left shoulder. Opening his eyes wide he looked down at Luna, confused. He brought his right hand up and rubbed the spot she had just hit him at. He pouted down at her.

"What was that for?" He spoke like a five year old getting chastised by his mom for the first time.

"Porque no me- because you didn't tell me you were leaving, and that you wouldn't show up until the morning after!" she scolded him.

"I'm sorry." he gave her the puppy dog eyes and jutted out his bottom lip.

She sighed.

"You will surely be the death of me, cariño." she frowned. "I've made you some chocolate chip cookies, they're in the kitchen." she smiled at him knowing how much he loved her home baked cookies.

"Gracias, Te quiero mucho." he told her as he ran off to the kitchen to scarf down the soft chocolaty goodness.

He released a loud groan of satisfaction as the first bite sized cookie touched his mouth.

"Jesus, I swear I am about to orgasm from this alone." his mouth was full as he continued to shove cookies in his mouth and letting out sounds of satisfaction every now and then.

He felt something whack him on the back of his head.

"What did you say?" Luna looked at Romeo angrily.

"Um, that, I am going to donate organs because of these cookies?" He sounded unsure.

"You're lucky my mom isn't here or else she would've washed your mouth with soap."

"Sorry, but it's not like it's the first time." He spoke with a mouthful of cookies and Luna cringed as she saw the chewed up food in his mouth.

She once again slapped him on his arm.