Hellboy Au - Kidge.

******

Notes

I won't be following the film completely and will be changing a few things up a little. If we're gonna try and base on what style of Hellboy I'm aiming for .. it'd be the 2004 film. 

If you're not sure over what Hellboy is .. just look quickly google it or make due with "Hellboy is a demonic warrior who protects the Earth from paranormal threats" since that's mostly his job. 

Keith Dad, Texas Kogane, would be the one who found Keith, like they do in the film but Texas would have still died from cancer not longer after Katie had joined their strange family and Kolivan stepped in as their new guardian due to Texas last wishes for him to look out for the two. 

Katie will be "Abe Sapien" but things might be a little mixed up and changed to help with the storyline more.

******

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Keith was found during a classified mission during the war. The enemy was desperate, combining science and black magic. The end result of their experience was to upset the balance of the war and in hopes, to win it themselves. No matter if they had planned to step past the line drown deep within the earth for many years. 

Texas Kogane, a paranormal advisor to President Bob. He was sent with a handful of chosen men, a squad that would gladly give their lives to protect their country, their king, their family and to protect history from being destroyed. 

The mission was a success in the president eyes but Texas knew better over such a lie. Him and the squad sent with him may have ended the unthinkable from happening but something had escaped through the opened portal. 

A new-born baby, one that was not human.

He would stand as the key to true destruction. 

The Ogdru Jahad: The Seven Gods of Chaos!, wasn't awaken but something else was and Texas had decided to give his life, soul and body to protecting the child from all and every evil that may try to taint his heart. 

The unit of soldiers that had fought by himself acted as an odd family to the boy for most of the war and even afterwards, they still sent letters and birthday cards to the boy. A boy who seemed to grow rather differently than a normal human child, he aged slower. 

So, as time moved on, not every letter or birthday was sent towards the secret government base that held him in his teens. A place that acted as his one and only home, no more being moved around or forever trapped in the back of a truck. He was given his own bedroom, his own safe spot and while it was in the bunker safe that was left locked while he slept, it was still home to him. 

But during the first year of the sudden move to the finally finished built government underground base. Keith was given a friend, someone to grow up with and no longer feel alone. 

Katie, Katie Holt. She was a humanoid amphibious girl. Created by both Colleen and Sam Holt, known scientist who pushed the limit to both life and death itself. The pair had created Katie in hopes to gain better meaning to life, to gain an existence to save humankind and evolve.