• 05 •

( lower case intended from now on)

-

coming to college, yewon's eyes searchs for a specific person all the time. catching no glimpse of him, she hangs her head low and walks to her class.

"hey yewon." the brunette turns back to come face to face with taehyung. he smiles widely at her. this wasn't a flirty smile but a genuine one. a smile taehyung always carried gracefully on his lips when he was a child.

"tae," yewon calls out, her voice a mere whisper. her face looks tired as if she's been awake all night. "what's up?"

"you look tired..."

"that's because I am. been awake all night dude." She laughs a bit.

"who's that lucky man who didn't let you sleep, madam?"

"there's no such man to tame my sleep, taehyung." jimin's face flashes across her mind as she shruggs off her shoulders.

"i wish i could do so." taehyung's face dulls a bit.

"not this again taehyung. please." yewon turns her back and walks off.

"yewonsshi!" a voice makes her stop in her way.

jimin slowly comes forward and stands infront of the girl. she takes in his attire. a white shirt with a brown long jacket and blue ripper jeans adorning his legs. he looked...nice.

"what?" her sharp tone astonishes him. but then he reminds himself. yewon isn't going to play nice to you, jimin. not when you're low of her standards. a night doesn't change anything.

"i-i just wanted to greet you morning."

"and now you done?" she quirks her eyebrow.

"no. i didn't wish you yet." jimin tries to show her a small smile but fails to do so when he notices her cocky expression.

"then please do. my classes begin in a minute."

"good morning yewon."

"i really hoped my morning could be a good one though. but not when my father's there." yewon mutters to herself. hearing her, jimin feels bad for her.

"hey, you didn't answer me." jimin says.

"stop acting like i'm your friend. i don't owe you anything." yewon roughly says and walks to her class.

jimin's bright smile flatters. he nods his head in understanding as he walks the opposite way.

-

"class is over!" mr.song announces as everyone rushes out of the class. yewon calmly packs her bag as her girl gang chats behind her.

"oh my god! really?" sana's excited voice makes yewon turn to back to them.

"what happened?" she enquires, quirking her eyebrow.

"ye, they're coming back!" jihyo literally screams. minhyeon slaps the back of her head, signalling her to lower her voice.

"who?"

"you're so not-into-anything yewon." sana shows her a bored expression.

"as if knowing who's fucking who or who's having a child is going to help me pass in exams," she shruggs. "tell meeee, who's them?"

"chocolate boys." minhyeon speaks robotically.

"ah, those fuckboys?" yewon turns to sana and jihyo. "you're excited for them? like literally?"

"who isn't?" they speak in unison as yewon and minhyeon share a look of disgust.

"remind me why they were out of the college again." minhyeon slams her head on the table as she looks tired of sana and jihyo's excitement.

"for fucking around too much and to add, treating teachers like shit." yewon replies.

"who cares. they're back. that's all that matters man! let's go!" they drag out of the empty classroom.

-

sitting in cafetaria, the four girls continue to chatter. jimin peeks to look at yewon as his heart fills with a weird type of satisfaction. he finally decides to go and ask if he could sit with them. as soon as he stands up to walk to them, he notices a broad figure already hovering over their table.

kim fucking taehyung.

he's everywhere.

fucking everywhere.

that's what park jimin thinks.

and his blood boils.

"may i sit here ladies?" taehyung voices out, ever so sweetly.

"sure tae!" jihyo moves to give him space.

"no, i would like to sit with my baby." his eyes direct to yewon as she shoves her food in irritation.

"aw, how sweet." sana squeaks, stomping the mentioned girl's feet as a signal to let him beside her.

"ouch!" yewon groans. looking at taehyung, she smiles too sweet. "sure tae tae, how could i reject?" her voice clearly a contrast to her expression, she lazily drags her ass to give the standing male space beside her.

"thank you, my lady." he laughs as he joins the girls.

way to get along with MY girls so that you can make me do whatever you want. way to go, taehyung.

"so you heard about those bastards coming back?" minhyeon questions the brown haired guy.

"not assholes minie! they're gods." sana corrects her.

"okay okay. yes, i did hear about those 'gods' coming back." his eyes soften a bit.

"ofcourse, everyone would know. they're, like, some kind of virus. spreading everywhere." yewon replies.

"we all know how much you missed them. right tae?" jihyo tried to supress a smile. yewon peeks to look at his expression. indeed, he's happy and glad they're coming back.

"fuck yeah. i missed them. specially jungkookie and yoongi hyung. we lost contact. i kept in touch with the others."

"so did namjoon get more buff?" sana blushes while asking.

"he's like hulk now." everyone laughs.

"OH MY GOD! GUYS! THEY'RE HERE!" a girl's loud scream makes them all look back at the entrance of cafeteria. even jimin, who was busy eating alone and peeking at yewon, turned his head back.

"no way in fucking hell!" yewon and minhyeon say in unison.

"oh yes." taehyung, sana and jihyo squeak.

what the fuck.