pt.19

____________☆________☆______________   ________________♡________________________☆_______ ☆_______☆_________

   ________________♡________________
________☆_______ ☆_______☆_________

Eveyone were dead serious right now because they know that Y/n is already kidnapped by Roopraj. The good thing  is they already know about where Roopraj kept her. Aarika , Aditya and Yash went to inform the polish so they will be their directly. Vijaya went to Ashmeet, Aaddya and Ankita to see whether they are okey or not. Sanjiv , Himansi, Abhimanyu and Arundhti will stay at home , good thing that Krishna, Navneet , Anushka , Lavanya , Aisha,Vicky, Angad , sarad , Karan and Tarun were with them....as they got to know about the situation they also came to support.

Only Sanjana, jiya, Jasan, Tahir, Vijay, Ram and Javin  will go their. Jatin is also worried but he need to go and manage some business problem cause by Roopraj's company.

All of them were waiting for Vijay and the girls to come that they can be relived a little bit. But-

When they came they were only 3 Vijay, Ashmeet and Aaddya.......

Arundhti- kids where is Ankita??

Ashmeet- we don't know aunty....we were shopping with them but then I Y/n got a call and she went outside as it was very loud inside.....we waited for her for 15 minutes and Anku went to look for her. But then she also didn't came back, we waited for 1 hour their.

Aaddya- we searched the whole mall for them but we couldn't find them, but then we found Y/n' s phone lying their broken.

Vijay- I found them out side the mall and when I went there only these two were their.....neither Anku nor Y/n was their.

Everyone became more worried  But then they got a call from Ankita??

Tahir- *pick upped the call* Ankita where are you do you know what happened here -

Ankita- jiju calm down and listen to me I am with Y/n Di....well not with her but I am just where she is. Plz come fast , di is unconscious and Roopraj gonna marry her NOW !! The Pandit is here I will try to stop it as much as I can but please come fast, I  can't stop them much time!!

Tahir- you are with her but how??

Ankita- jiju when I go to look for Di I saw that Roopraj and his name their, he made Di unconscious and took her with him....I also hide inside the car so they couldn't see me but we  really don't  have much time I am sending you the location-

Javin- but isn't he in his house in madhav-

Ankita- oh you duffer He changed his location....its some kind of old construction side plz cone fast I can't handle them-

*call ended*

Sanjiv- hallo !! Anku baccha hallo!!

Angad- shit the call ended now what??

Girls- I really don't want anything to happen to them!

Tahir- nothing will happen, the call is cutted off but the phone ringing means the phone is still on....we can track it right!?

Jasan- ya we can but we need to do it fast.

Jiya- yup we can't let anything happen to any of them.

Sanjana - let's not talk more we need to go....she said the Pandit is there....Ankita can't handle it alone let's go before anything bad happen.

Ankita can't handle it alone let's go before anything bad happen

They all went their. It was like really abandoned building , it look so scary and Roopraj here with Y/n and Ankita is more dangerous.

All of them went in different direction  in groups to search for them.....but couldn't find anything.....but they saw the unexpected thing ever......

Y/n running with Ankita and Roopraj and his men after them......

Tahir was  about to run off to them when something happen......which crashed all of their world.........

Roopraj- IF YOU CAN'T BE MINE I WON'T LET YOU TO BE WITH ANYONE ELSE Y/N

*SHOOT*

*SHOOT*

*SHOOT*

Ankita- DIIIIII !

EVERYONE- NOOOOOO !!!

AND a lifeless body fall on the ground with a loud thud.

Tahir , ram, Jasan and javin rushed there while Sanjana and jiya were standing like a status.

Tahir- Y-Y/n ??

A/n- Double update with the bad news🙂 guys.......y/n is dead I mean wow cool ............don't kill me the storyline us something twisted.....so plz don't kill.me.Adi said a good news is there too.

TBC~~~
728 words
Byy
Love you.