pt.20

Everyone were at the funeral, everyone wree crying because they list someone really important

Everyone were at the funeral, everyone wree crying because they list someone really important....mehera family was more than devastated right now. Losing their daughter is like someone snatched their life away.
Every guest present their were pitying them. Before 4 days they were celebrating their daughter's happiness and now-
Everything is destroyed.

Sanjiv- *crying* please beta getup don't give us this harsh punishment, we can't live without you. I will love you more , more than your brother and sister plz getup na.....you always say that dad tears don't suits you and now you are making Me cry.

Apsara - baccha please get up and tell me what do you wanna eat, your dadi will make it for you, I'll- I swear I will die if you don't get up. I can't lose you.*crying*

Yash- Hyy I know I am not the best brother but you are my best sister hmm, I will buy u Teddys just like you want I will buy you chocolates as much as you want......don't leave your brother like that.....*breaking down*

Radhika- *crying* who will be my crime partner from now on. Who I will make blush I you don't get up huh....are you angry some one tell me.....I will break their face.

???- only I-if I-I was the *sob* one t-to die , I could see my sister- my little sister alive....such a bad sister I am.....

Tahir- it's not you fault Y/n it wasn't anyone's fault-

Y/n- YOU DIDN'T LOSE YOUR SISTER TAHIR BUT.I.DID, I.LOSED.MY.BABY.SIS. I am the reason she died....do you think it's easy to see Ankita in front of my eyes huh *grab His collar* because of she came their, to save me....her Y/n Di.....

A/n- bold of you to assume I'll kill y/n but as I said it's the good news she is alive but bad news is Ankita(me) died. So U don't have to cry hmm😊.

FLASHBACK
Y/N'S POV

I was at the shopping mall with Aaddya, Ashmeet and Ankita for shopping. I didn't want to come here buy you know girls never say no to shopping, and more overly I need to buy a gift for Tahir ji.

Ankita- Di where are you lost ha...but can you chose which one of these dress I should buy??

Me- umm how about the blue one?? It suits you better.

Ankita- aww Di thank-

Aaddya- ya stop your sister sister play I am full jealous, now I am regretting for not having a sibling!

Ankita- aww then why do you have me?? Am I not you sister??

Aaddya- ya you are tho I forgot hehe(^_^;)