Jealousy Jealousy

"All your friends are so cool. You go out every night,in your daddy's nice car. Yeah you're living the life. Got a pretty face,a pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you."

Bayley rolled her eyes as the music next door played louder and louder as she was studying. She closed her books and looked out the window.

There was a party next door and it was obviously held by the popularity queen
Charlotte Flair.

Bayley envied Charlotte. She got all the boys in school bowing down to her,all the girls wanting to be like her. She was known for being one of the richest people in her school.

Her father,Ric Flair ran a very big company and was the sole reason why Charlotte had the money she has now.
Bayley was one of the girls that wanted to be like her,but of course she needed a miracle for that.

Outside,in front of the big house,she saw Becky ,one of Charlotte's 'minions' making out with Dean. Sasha another one of Charlotte's 'minions' chugging alcohol like it was apple juice and Bayley almost gagged.

The she saw Charlotte talking to her boyfriend,Finn Balor, who happened to be Bayley's crush unfortunately.

Bayley sighed. "Everything she wants,she gets given. She's basically the queen of the world at this point." Bayley said out of jealousy.

She turned around and sat down on her bed,throwing her head phones on to tune out the party music of next door.

"Like a volcano."Bayely sang.