I hate you too.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" The Irish woman yelled."Do you know what you  did?!'

Seth rolled his eyes  as he stared at the TV screen in front of him. Becky and Seth are a very complicated couple. In one minute,they would be all over each other,all lovey Dovey and the next, they would be fighting like kids. They have a love-hate relationship,but they still hadn't broken up, which surprised a lot of people.

"I saved you,now stop yelling, you're going to give me a headache,"Seth replied annoyed.

"Stop yelling? Stop yelling?!, Hell no! I am going to give you a piece of my mind!" Becky snapped.

"Yeah,Uhm,can you give me a piece of your mind over there?"Seth calmly countered, pointing to the kitchen as Becky was standing in front of the TV,blocking whatever Seth was watching.

He was as calm as a white dove. After what he did,he felt very relieved. Okay,okay, I'm going to tell you what  really happened:Flashback:

Becky and Seth got out of the Cafe they recently had dinner at. While they were walking to their car, a man walked up to them,or specifically Becky. " Sup, what are you you doing here when you could be in my bedroom?" The man smirked at Becky.
Seth couldn't believe his eyes. A useless man came and was flirting with His girlfriend. Becky just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

The man was obviously drunk, judging from the way he was walking and the way he slurred his words. Seth had remembered what Becky had told him about starting fights,so he decided to handle this politely. "Uh,yeah,Uhm, sorry man but she's with me, she's MY girlfriend," The man rolled his eyes at Seth's words before putting his hands on Becky's waist.

That was when Seth Lost it. He jumped onto the man,throwing punches everywhere."Seth! Stop! It's not worth it!" Becky tried to encourage, but to no avail.

"I'll give you something to smile about!" Seth yelled as he was still throwing punches.

Becky now had enough and started pulling Seth off of the man and the man quickly ran away as fast as he could.

(Flashback ends.)

"Okay,tell me," Becky said as she calmed down."Tell me  why you did what you did,I mean, I get that you were angry but you could have just walked away,we talked about this in the Anger Management Classes"

"Screw the Anger Management Classes,he was flirting with you. You are MINE, so I did what a boyfriend would do in this situation."

Becky smiled a bit,knowing that even if Seth was tough and didn't care about anything, he still cared about her.

"Awww! You care about me!' Becky awed. Seth rolled his eyes at the woman in front of him.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do,"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Aha!"Becky pointed out."You do!"

Seth smiled as Becky sat down on the couch next to him."I hate you," He said with a smile.

"I hate you too."