➪ 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

Hey Kookie..  How was school today? Hobi asked Jungkook tilting his head a little to see Jungkook.

It was like all day hyungieee, boring. Jungkook said with a bored look making his hyung chuckle. After a small gap Jungkook continued. Oh and we have a new teacher for maths. Our old teacher got transferred to another school. I miss our old teacher. The new one is so strict to my liking. Jungkook says paying cutely.

Oh... Baby, just give him some time to warm up with you guys. Then maybe he will change, okay?  Yoongi says chuckling looking at a pouty Jungkook.

Whatever hyungie, I didn't like him at my first glance itself. First day itself and he already gave detention for one of my friend, he only just bend down to take his pencil which fell off. That's so unfair. Jungkook said huffing loudly and pouting looking at his hyung.

Oh.. I don't know. May be he might have thought he was trying to do some stunts? Hobi said shrugging his shoulders.

We reached come on! I'm damn hungry. Yoongi said parking his car and getting out followed by Hobi and Jungkook.

Next week

Jungkook jumps down the stairs after getting ready. He greets everyone with his usual 'Koo morning' which was returned with hugs and kisses. Today Taehyung is one to drop Jungkook in his school.

Let's go Hyungie. Jungkook said jumping slightly in his seat.

Gosh! Calm down. Let me just put my seatbelt. Taehyung said and started the car after putting seatbelt.

Today I will come to pick you up okay? Jimin will be there and most probably Hobi hyung too.. So wait for us okay? Taehyung said as he passed Jungkook's school bag. Jungkook replied with an okay before rushing inside his school. Taehyung just stayed there until he saw Jungkook get inside.

In classroom

Calm down class!! Mr. Lee, their new maths teacher shouted making students flinch and get back to their places.

So as I told yesterday I will taking a mental test and who ever gets answers wrong will get detention, clear? Mr. Lee said as he smirked which went unnoticed by the students. The students along with Jungkook replied with a chorus of 'okay sir'.

So first question to Junha. 5632 divided by 3. I want the answer fast. Me. Lee said in a strict voice making the student gulp. Junha thought for a moment before the answer clicked in his mind.

1877.33 is the answer sir. He said feeling tensed. But relaxed once he saw the teacher nodding and motioning him to sit.

Next question is to Yuna. 9652 multiplied by 12. Fast. He said and sat down in his chair.

115500 is the answer sir. Being a smart student she was able to answer confidently making the teacher motion her to sit.

Like that he asked students various question. All answer except with small mistakes here and there while Lee didn't mind at all. Last it was Jungkook's turn. Now if we speak of Jungkook he was never really good at maths. Maths was the only subject he was weak at.

Okay now Jungkook I want you to say me what 456 cube is and fast. Lee said and tapped his fingers on his finger. Jungkook started to sweat. It was a really long calculation and doing it in his mind was really hard.

84918816 is the answer? Jungkook asked more like questioned nervously. He failed to notice the smirk in Lee's face.

Wrong! You are getting detention is that clear? Lee said in a cold voice making Jungkook look down scared. He could only nod nothing came from his mouth.