What about her nose? (Holly the red-nosed Glaceon)

Listen to this while reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsTdLUCPNKo

Frost: I swear, I'll scratch at the next wise guy who makes fun of my daughter's nose!

Ginger: She's beautiful, not odd. And perfect the way she is.

Frost: Yeah, you're right! Look at my little gal, isn't she a dolly? This jumpy Eevee kit of mine, and her name is Holly. She's quite a charming Eevee, and so very lovely! She has your grace and style.

Ginger: But she has her daddy's smile.

Frost: Can't wait till she's old enough to play in Eevee Games. Then one day she'll guard the sleigh as the reindeer pulls their reigns!

Oh? But, What about- What about- What about her gleaming nose?

Ginger: It has a healthy shine.

It absolutely glows!

What about- What about- What about her beaming nose?

Holly's has a nose only a mother could love!

Ginger: Look at my little gal, with her angelic grin. So cuddly and snuggly, she's sharper than a pin. She's such a special Eevee. She's a candy cane-Ve! Don't you want to pinch her cheek? She's exquisitely unique.

Frost: Our dear is so endearing, but but one thing that I'm fearing. When we start to school her, the kids may ridicule her.

Ginger: Perhaps they'll ignore it, learn to adore it! She got that certain spark!

Elf: I be that nose glows in the dark.

Put a cover on it wear a lamp shade up on it. Forgive us for finding Holly's nose is simply blinding! Oh! What about- What about- What about her gleaming nose?

Ginger: It is a little pink.

Frost: She'll grow out of it, I think.

What about- What about- What about young Holly's nose? Will it grow any dimmer, or will it start to shimmer? What about- What about- What about her gleaming, ever beaming, neon, shiny nose?

Yes, what about-

Reindeer: Yes, what about-

Elf: Yes, what about-

Yes, what about- Yes, what about Holly's shiny nose?