"Hello Minji-ah, I'm Kim Yejin, your new babysitter" she greeted and smiled softly but the kid just went to her seat and looked at her plate

"Where's my breakfast?" She asked and looked at her blankly.

Yejin was too shocked to speak because of the young kid's attitude. "O-oh, wait here" she said still proccessing what just happened.

She served the pancakes infront of Minji, hoping she would like it. Minji looked at the pancakes blankly, "What's the matter dear? Don't you like it?" Yejin asked sweetly.

"Did you put poison?" Minji asked bluntly. That took Yejin off guard like who asks that?

She awkwardly chuckled, "Minji, I would never do that" she honestly told the youngster. "Then taste it."

Yejin blinked rapidly and looked at her in disbelief, "I'm sorry but I don't-" "that means it's poisoned." "..." "..."

The silence engulfed the whole mansion but the simple waves in the pool outside were only heard.

"I'll not eat then" Minji shrugged her shoulders and went down the chair. "Wait wait wait! Fine I'll taste it!" Yejin immidiately took a small piece and ate it.

"See? No poison, it's safe" she reassured. Minji went back to sit on the chair and stared to eat. Yejin took a seat infront of her and looked at her, "What makes you think that I will poison you Minji-ah?" She asked her softly.

"You're new, and I don't trust people I just met" she said blankly still eating.

---

"I'm done" Minji said and left her plate in the table. Yejin sighed and looked at the plate, she thought it was easy being a babysitter. Yes it is very easy, but for a child like this? It's extremely hard.

She looked at the piece of pancake left and went to the sink and washed the plate.

After washing the plate. She went to the bathroom in the 2nd floor by the corner and boiled hot water for a nice and warm bath for the young kid.

She went to Minji's room and knocked, "Minji-ah? Let's give you a bath and dress you up for school yeah?"

"I can take a bath myself.." she responded.

"But you can't reach the shower"

"I have a bath tub, I can bath myself.."

Yejin didn't expect that a child will have its own bathroom or a bathtub! She was beyond shocked because she doesn't even have a bathroom in her room nor a bathtub. Only a shower.

Rich people, can't relate. Yejin thought.

"Are you sure you can do it? You might slip Minji" she told her full of worry.

"Like I said, I could do it myself, just ready my uniform and put it on my bed and i'll dress myself up." She demanded like a queen.

Yejin felt chills through her body, this kid has the same aura like her father.

Yejin went inside the kid's room and her eyes were wide as circles and her jaw dropped to the ground.

"This kid is living a life" she mumbled.

She went infront of the bathroom door and knocked. "May I ask, where's your uniform?"

"You'll see a freaking mirror beside this shitty bathroom door and just knock at the mirror two times and you will fucking see a wardrobe." Minji hissed annoyed.

Yejin's eyes widened and her eyeballs can pop off any second from her eye sockets. She had never, I mean EVER heard a kid cursed.

"Min-Minji, it's not nice to say bad words you know?"

"I don't care just get my uniform ready or i'll be late!" She ordered.

Yejin looked at the mirror as she unconciously took slow steps towards it. She was now infront of the mirror, so she knocked at it two times.

"..."

Nothing happened, she was about to knock but the mirror automatically opened and there revealed a very dark room. She was confused, this kid really is something.

She went back infront of the bathroom door. "Uhm, Minji? Are you not scared of the dark? How can you open the lights in the room-"

"Just clap or call- Aish ssibal! Wait for me! And i'll show you how it's done!" She yelled.

Yejin just shrugged her shoulders and walked away and stood in a corner waiting for Minji to be finished.

---

The bathroom door opened and there revealed a kid wearing a little pink robe and a white towel around her head.

Yejin raised a brow and watched the kid's actions. Minji stompped her little feet towards the mirror. "Rebecca! Open the lights!" She yelled.

And Yejin thought that the light will go on but she think that's impossible. But after a few seconds, the lights went on and she widened her eyes again.

This kid is indeed really rich!

"Close your mouth, a mosquito will fly into your throat" Minji suddenly said

She closed her mouth and immidiately went inside the wardrobe to find Minji's clothes.

"Minji where's your-"

"Just find it somewhere at the corner, geez"

Yejin sighed, this is gonna be a tough and stressful day.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Heyo, hope u enjoyed!
Don't forget to Like and Share!
Iloveyouall!

-12/13/2021
Words: 1266