Why this happened now?

13 Dec

It's been one week since I didn't see Kiaraa neither hear her voice. Otherwise every morning she came to our house to take my niece as she reads tuition with her. And it's her daily routine to take and drop my niece home safely. I know our houses are just two houses apart but my niece is just 3 years old and she needs to be in proper care. And whenever I hear her voice I woke up as her voice worked as an alarm for me. But this one week I missed that. I many times tried to send a message to her but somehow I give up. My parents also start worrying about her, as they got the habit of her since childhood. In this one week, I never see her going to her work. Otherwise, I can see her from my balcony hiding behind the curtains.

"Is she fine?" I asked this question many times to myself and one day my sister told me that she is taking another route for her office. Now, this is new for me.

"But what's the need to change the route?"

"Is she avoiding me?"

Ugh! I hate this feeling.

______________________________________

Ughh why God why? Can't you see my happiness? It's been one week since I didn't see him and look what have you done.

Today I have to go to his home that's too unwillingly. I don't want to go there again. This week my sister in law is the one who takes and drop Hana at her home. Oh by the way Hana is his niece. And today she is busy with her work so she asked me to drop Hana at her home. On my whole way, I was praying to God. "Please God don't let me see him." I was chanting this only. As we reach her home I press the doorbell and kneel up to her height.

"Hana, now you can go by yourself. Ok." I whisper slowly and she nodded.

"Kiaraa!"

I looked up to see his father standing at the door.

"Good morning uncle."

"Good morning my child. It's been so long since I have seen you. Where were you?"

"I was busy with my work uncle. So sorry."

"It's okay. Come inside and have breakfast with us."

"No-no it's okay. Mom and Ga-Eun are waiting for me."

(Ga-Eun is her sister in law name.)

"I will talk to her. You just come inside and it's my order."

I couldn't deny his order and went inside still in the hope not to see him. But I was unlucky today. As we went inside he came downstairs still half awake.

"Looks cute." What are you thinking, you dumbo? Just avoid him and without making eye contact with him I followed uncle silently.

"Kiaraa, long time no see."

"Good morning Auntie. Just busy with some work."

"What's so busy that you didn't come to eat food made by me?"