BABY {part - 4}

RECAP - MONU IS JEALOUS , KARAN CALLS BHABHI TO COME TO ACADEMY WITH BABY TMR 

NOW LETS START :-

NEXT MORNING EVERYONE WAS DOING MORNING DRILL 

karan - come on .... now we will do rope climbing 

cadets - yes sir *loudly*

karan - who will do first ?? (monu raised her hand) ok come here and start  (she comes forward and was about to climb it when a loud voice was heard and she stoped holding the rope)

and the voice was ....................................................................

was ??......................................

was.................was

was

BABY - CHACHUUUU........ *LOUDLY*

karan - *kneeled down on his keens and spreaded his arms baby came running and huged him tightly karan to huged her tightly and kissed he several times and at last on her forehead* 

(for the people who dont know who is baby so let me tell she is karan s neice)

everyone was shocked seeing karan like this except faizi & sanju 

baby - chachu i missed u so much !! *hugged him again*

karan - even i missed u alot baby *smiling with tears in his eyes* 

monu & sid were beyond shocked hearing the word baby for his neice and now monu understood that  baby is not any girlfriend of karan but she is her neice *a large smile appeared on her face and she looked towards sid who was also smiling seeing monu happy* faizi and & sanju noticed it and smriked looking each other 

baby - ab aap ro kyon rahe ho ? *cleaning the tears from karan s eyes*

monu looked towards karan and saw him smiling with tears in his eyes and looking at baby

karan - nahi baby mein ro nahi raha hu bas apko itne dino baad dekh ke bahut khush hogaya hu i love you !! *picking up her in his arms and kissing her forehead* (everybody went aww on this cute bond) baby bhabhi kaha hai ?? 

baby - mumma bahar car park kar rahi hai chachu 

karan - okay *smiling and keeping her down* baby apko pata hai yahan par kuch log apse bahut jal rahe the *turning his eyes towards monu and smriked* (monu was shocked hearing this and turned her eyes towards sid with shocked expressions whereas sid was also shocked hearing this* ( faizi and sanju trying to control their laughter)

monu & sid - (in mind - isey kaise pata chala ?) *still shocked*

baby - kyon bhala ? * keeping her hands around her waist 

karan - kyonki aap meri girlfriend hai na isiliye !! *laughing and started tickling baby* 

baby - *laughing* chachu chacu .... bas karo !! *karan stoped*

baby - do battein *karan lifts his fingers* (everyone was shocked seeing karan obeying orders from someone) pehli mujhe nahi pata kaun jal rahi thi aur dusri mujhe koi farak nahi padta kyonki mein to mere chachu se kabhi bhi door nahi jaungi *smiling* 

karan - awww !! *hugging her again* mein bhi nahi jaunga girlfriend now give me a hive - five *baby did the hive-five* 

barkha (bhabhi) - lo ate hi shuru hogaye tum dono ? babu chachu training karwa rahe hai na ? chalo unhe disturb mat karo aur karwane do training !! *goes towards karan and gave a brotherly side hug karan to responded her*

karan - arey nahi bhabhi mein aaj tak kabhi baby se disturb hua ho jo aaj hounga ? yeh sab chodiye aap bataiye aap kaise hai sab theek ?

barkha - ha karan sab theek hai aur tum kaise ho aur training kaise chal rahi hai ? 

karan - mein bhi fit and fine training bhi  acchi chal rahi hai !! 

barkha - karan aur yeh jealousy ka kya chakkar hai koi ladki hai kya ? 

monu - (in mind) kya yaar monu tu bhi na puri baat jane bina shuru hojati hai

karan - ha babhi ladki to hai par woh sab chodiye woh mein apko baad mein bataunga abhi aap jaeye aur rest kijiye mein apko drill ke baad milta hu , faizi ja inhi mere kamre mein leja 

baby - arey chote chachu aur bua aap kaise ho ?? (note chote chachu is faizi and bua is sanju)

sanju and faizi - hum bilkul badhiya hai !! (and the continue talking while taking baby and barkha to the room)

baby to karan - spl.agent karan shergill drill ke baad seede room mein ana mere paas nahi to apko punishment milegi ....... over and out !!

karan - yes mam !! *smiling* ab aap jaiye 

and baby goes 

everyone are surprised seeing this 

after drill baby , barkha , karan , faizi , sanju , monu , sid , koel and other cadets did the dinner and went to their rooms !! 

AT NIGHT

karan was not able to sleep due to the nightmare of his brother (karan leave just leave ........ no bhaiya no ....... mein apko chodke nahi jaunga , karan just leave now ... right now its an order go ... and the gunshot was heard which touched straight to param and he was found dead at the spot *karan screamed bhaiyaaaaaa..........*) *dream ended and karan wake up with a sudden jlot and he was breathing heavily sweat rolled down from his face which he wiped with his hand and stood up from the bed and decided to go out for the fresh air*

ON THE OTHER SIDE IN MONAMI S ROOM :-

monu - neend nahi aa rahi chalo bahar jake fresh hawa leti hu aur thori walk bhi kar leti hu  * and she goes out* 

AAJ KE LIYE BAS ITNA HI NEXT PART JALDI  AYEGA VOTE KIYE BINA MAT JANA AUR COMMENT MEIN BATAO KAISA LAGA AUR KUCH IDEAS BHI DO NEXT PART KE LIYE !!

BYE BYE & THANKS !!

Word count - 1000