What kind of kidnapping was that?

At that time, Shen Kanyu was four months pregnant. On that day, Gu Yansheng clearly told him that he was going out to celebrate Su Tong's birthday, and with a large group of people, he did not cover up or deceive at all. Shen Kanyu also pretended to be obedient and forebearance, and sent him out with a smile without saying much.

But in fact, he was still crazy with jealousy. He asked his friends to teach Su Tong a painful lesson, so that he would never dare to approach Gu Yansheng again from now on.

They locked Su Tong, who was claustrophobia, into an impermeable barrel, kept kicking, shaking the barrel, and even kicking the barrel down the steps.

Gu Yansheng couldn't forget that when he carried Su Tong out of the barrel, he was dying. On the way to the hospital, even the space the size of an ambulance almost suffocated him with fear, and even coughed up blood shock for a while.

Su Tong did nothing wrong, but was almost killed by Shen Kanyu.

This is something Gu Yansheng will never forget in his life.

How much did he hate Shen Kanyu at that time?

If he is not pregnant with a child in his stomach, he will return Su Tong's pain to him as it is, or even thousands of times.

Gu Yansheng was drunk and fell asleep. The sound of objects hitting and landing couldn't linger in his mind. A scene of rolling down the steps with a wooden bucket containing Su Tong pestered him like a dream demon.

It's Shen Kanyu.

It's Shen Kanyu, a lunatic.

He insists on marrying him and having children. He can put up with it. For the sake of his children and parents, he is also willing to slowly cut off Su Tong and seriously try to have love with him over time.

He didn't know if he could do it and didn't want to give him meaningless hope, so he never told him that he wanted to live a good life with him.

If he is impatient, he wants to lose his temper and can come to him, but he has to hurt Su Tong and embarrass everyone.

Why can he let others suffer as he wants.

Why?

Alcohol can always erode people's reason, ignite people's dark and violent sparks deep in bone and blood, and permeate the smell of blood between the nasal cavity, exactly the same as Su Tong's terrible bloody smell that day.

Gu Yansheng was almost crazy by the anger in his chest. He slowly opened his mouth, hoarse and low like a life-threatening Shura.

Shen Kanyu, if you like me so much and want me so much, I'll give you enough at one time.

Are you shaking? Struggle? crying? Do you also know how painful it is to be forced to have sex?

Do you know that?

You madman, bastard, do all kinds of evil things, why can you still smile safely every day? Is it really a stinky for thousands of years?

Will you be angry with me like this to you?

If you are angry, why don't you just kill me?

I don't want to see you again.

Shen Kanyu fainted in the pain and woke up from the pain.

He looked at the ceiling with a foggy eyes, no focal length and no light, and his chest was so stuffy that he had difficulty breathing so hard that he could only gasp with his mouth open, and his lips were as dry as cracked riverbeds.

He turned his head and looked at Gu Yansheng, who was asleep again beside him. He was shocked by the dry blood on his face. He had moved his hard fingers, so he lifted it up and gently wiped the blood stains.

Fortunately, it can be erased. It's not Asheng's blood. Asheng was not injured.

Shen Kanyu was relieved, and then suddenly thought of something, and his nerves suddenly tightened.

Is it either A Sheng's blood, or his blood stained on A Sheng's body? If he wakes up and finds that his body is full of blood, he will be disgusting.

Shen Kanyu suddenly became a god-helped from half-death. He sat up two or three times. There was a sudden pain in his lower body, and a large amount of bloody turbid matter poured out. He almost fainted again, quickly swallowed a few pills, sat in place according to his chest and rested for a while before getting up from the ground.

He was stained with blood all over. He was afraid of staining Gu Yansheng, so he had to hurriedly rinse it in the bathroom, then took a basin of hot water to wash a hot towel, and came back to help Gu Yansheng take off his clothes, wipe his body and change his pajamas.

There seems to be a bone in my left hand that has been crushed. Although the pain pain is not very obvious after taking painkillers, I always feel that I can't exert my strength and procrastinate a lot.

He was particularly afraid that Gu Yansheng would wake up. After doing this with fear, he got him back to bed and covered the quilt. He was afraid that he would wake up. He half knelt down by the bedside and followed his chest with his hand until his breathing became shallow and stable, so that he could sleep more safely.

When he fell asleep again, Shen Kanao turned around and began to clean up the mess on the ground.

He picked up a broken crystal decoration, which didn't look very cheap. When he picked up the fragments, his hands trembled and he thought it was not cheap. If it was Gu Yansheng and Su Tong's token, he was really completely cold.

Fortunately, he can still see its brand. He is rushing to the mall now and maybe he can buy an identical one back.

He put the fragments into a bag in three or five times, supported his knees and wanted to stand up, but suddenly felt that his chest was tight, and the trachea was dry and itchy. He couldn't help it. Before his waist straightened, he bending down in a hurry, covering his mouth and coughed hard, but coughed up blood in one hand.

He stared at the blood in his hand and thought blankly that I didn't feel any pain? Where did so much blood come from?

He was so confused that he seemed to have forgotten that he had taken painkillers, and he couldn't figure out why he suddenly spit blood. However, the color of the blood is not dark, like pink, which should not be a big problem.

The cough didn't stop, and there was still blood that he coughed out intermittently. He was afraid of staining the floor, pulled up his collar and blocked his lips, and hurriedly left Gu Yansheng's bedroom.