He held Gu Yansheng's hand, his lips trembled, his voice was broken, and he choked gently and repeated, "A Sheng, I'm A Tong. I love you."

"I love you very much."

can you hear me?

I love you.

Sheng, I love you.

When Gu Yansheng heard this sentence "I love you", he suddenly shuddered all over, like being touched a forbidden area in his heart, releasing the huge waves and thousands of miles of yellow sand sealed inside, drowning and eroding and eroding all people's reason.

He opened his eyes with great effort, and the fundus of his eyes was cloudy and red.

Before Shen Kanyu found that he was awake, he was suddenly pushed down from the bedside by him and fell on the cold and hard floor. He was dark with pain and supported the floor in vain, but he could not get up at all, so he could only shout A Sheng in a dumb voice.

He felt Gu Yansheng pressing on him and tore his thin shirt and trousers hard. This was the most beautiful and expensive dress he deliberately chose before picking him up today for fear of humiliating him.

He subconsciously wanted to stop his movements, but his wrist was firmly buckled to the ground, and the bones made a crushed "cluck".

"...... Sheng," Shen Kanyu felt that his bones might have broken, and there was no way to break him at all. He sweated coldly in pain and couldn't even speak clearly. "A Sheng, don't..."

He began to feel cold and trembled unrestrainedly, because all his clothes had been torn off by Gu Yansheng.

He heard Gu Yansheng close at hand, hoarse and deep voice, and pronounced his name word by word: "Shen, Kan, Yu."

"You said you were Su Tong? Say you love me?"

"You want it so, don't you?"

"I'll give it to you."

"Let Su Tong go and stop hurting him."

The next second, Shen Kanyu's dry and closed back acupuncture point was poked open by him without warning and went straight to the end.

"Ah..." With the blurred tearing of flesh and blood, Shen Kanyu screamed hoarsely, but because he was too weak, his voice was as light as a sigh.

"Asheng... Don't...cover, er..." He can't say anything completely at all, because Gu Yansheng has begun to insert it vigorously in his body with the lubrication of blood. He gasped with difficulty, and the hand that was not crushed by Gu Yansheng almost cut into the cracks in the tiles.

"Don't, like this..." Shen Kanyu's stomach and heart couldn't stand this kind of force of insertion and impact. He had more and more difficulty breathing, and a large stream of fishy sweetness stuck his throat.

He knew that he could not directly spit it out to stain A Sheng, but he could no longer swallow it. He had to bite his lips and slowly vomit from the cracks of his lips.

He was speechless again. He became more and more dizzy and less sensitive to pain. He was afraid of hurting Gu Yansheng. He subconsciously stood up and struggled to accommodate his entry and cooperate with his movements. His legs, which he barely supported, trembled like branches swaying in a storm, and his pale neck struggled back, pulling out a fragile radian that seemed to be a touch-break.

Sex without emotion is as cruel as a kind of torture.

Shen Kanyu knew that he deserved it, because he was the one who tortured first.

Gu Yansheng and Su Tong grew up together. Before that "kidnapping", Su Tong's health had always been very healthy, even healthier than Gu Yansheng.