Chapter 14: Peace

Start from the beginning

Johnny stood above her looking down watching her in awe, he watched for a few more seconds then went inside and grabbed her camera. Y/N was almost done finishing the chair when she paused hearing a camera go off, she looked up seeing Johnny smiling taking a photo of her building the chair.

They laughed as she held up the instructions and a hammer making a confused face for the next one. Johnny soon joined and helped build the rest of the furniture setting it up all nice in their backyard.

Both spent the rest of the day doing things around the house just having a day to themselves. Johnny of course making sure to capture it all for Y/N's scrapbook that he hoped she would continue to make.

🔥

-- Johnny's Dream --

"Mommy! Mommy!" a little girl ran up holding
Y/N's leg "Daddy's going to get me Mommy!"

"I'll protect you sweetheart!" Y/N picked up the little girl and sat on the couch covering them with a blanket "Shh we have to be quiet sweetheart"

They heard steps stomping around as they stayed silent under the blanket, the footsteps faded away, the girls stayed silent for a few more seconds until the blanket was pulled off of them, the little girl screamed as Y/N was laughing looking at Johnny dressed up as the Beast from Beauty and the Beast with a little boy on the side mimicking Johnny.

"I found you girls!" Johnny began tickling them as they all laughed "Chris! Help me get mommy and sissy!" The little boy soon ran over but instead started tickling Johnny making him lay on the floor laughing

"Get Daddy Melody! Get him" their daughter hopped off the couch also tickling Johnny as he pretended to be defeated "You did it my loves!" Both kids cheered and high fived then ran off to go play something else as Y/N layed down on the floor and kissed Johnny.

Johnny awoke taking off the hat he had with the Beasts fur "You saved me my princess" he laughed and put his hand on her face pulling her in for another kiss that was short lived as the kids ran back to them and jumping on them laughing

-- End of Dream --

Johnny woke up smiling looking around sadly realizing it was all a dream. Rubbing his eyes Johnny saw it was around six in the afternoon, he stretched and looked down suddenly seeing Y/N asleep on his chest  with a blanket covering the both of them.

He smiled to himself remembering after they had put together Y/N's bookshelf for her little office she had set up in one of the rooms upstairs, the two of them came downstairs to watch a movie but ended up falling asleep.

A few minutes had gone by, Johnny stayed awake watching Y/N sleep peacefully. He couldn't help but be ready for the rest of his life to be just like this with her. Thinking about the dream he had, his lips curved up to the biggest smile. Y/N soon started to wake up to see Johnny smiling big looking at her, she yawned and rubbed her eyes a bit then went back to holding him.

"Hi" she smiled looking up at him

"Hi there"

"What's got you smiling big?"

"Dreams about our future" he sighed and played with her hand "I had a dream we had a son and daughter, running around and playing with them" he said as he kissed her hand softly

Y/N smiled big getting up and straddling Johnny leaning down to kiss him softly. Johnny deepened the kiss as he placed his hands on her hips holding them tightly. Y/N put her hands on his face cupping his cheeks grinding a little on top of him making him groan. Johnny smirked and leaned forward not breaking their kiss, he was soon laying on top of
Y/N. Before they could continue his cell phone started ringing. They pulled apart annoyed as he reached for the phone, it was Ben.